PROLOGUE

"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said.

"But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied.

"Y/n," He held her hand, making her look at him. "I know, but I am doing this for our future. I promise to always take care of you. And you trust me right?"

She trusts him a lot, but still marrying him doesn't feel right to her.

"Y/n, I am doing this to protect you. Please listen to what your Oppa is saying. I want the best for you."

She nodded her head. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I promise that I will take care of you forever."

___

She can't believe he is doing this to her.

Y/n couldn't breathe, her eyes got blurry. She could see fainted vision of Jungkook. Who was laughing while she was drowning. Her step mother was there too, she didn't say anything and just smirked.

She moved her arms but she can't swim. And he knows that. He knows that she can't swim and he is letting her die.

"Jungkook, it's enough. I am sure she has learnt her lesson." His mother laughed. He is a different person now, especially in front of his mother.

She felt herself getting pulled out of the water. She could finally breathe.

"Next time if you tried to talk back to me. You don't want to know what I will do to you." He exclaimed.

She can't understand him, she doesn't know what he wants, why he is doing this to her, why he is acting like this?

The stepbrother who could literally kill for her, who would do anything to protect her. Was hurting her.
__