-33-

Chapter 33

Flashback,

Taehyung was worried about his father. The hospital suddenly told him that they needed to do an operation. He didn't have money for it.

But he tried to talk to the hospital . Maybe he was paying the bill in installments. "The bill is already paid."

Bill is paid? Taehyung was confused. "No, I haven't paid yet."

"I did." He looked at her. It was Jungkook's mom.

"Why? There was no need. I could have paid in installments." Taehyung said.

"Oh Tae, you are my son's best friend. I am like your eomma right?" She said.

"No, I can't take such a huge amount." Taehyung exclaimed.

"How about you do a small thing for me in return?"

"I am not killing anyone."

She chuckled. "No, you will enjoy it."

She brings Taehyung to an old house. There were two men at the door. She takes him to a room and turns on the lights.

Taehyung was surprised, he walked near her. "Is it Y/n?"

It was indeed Y/n and she was unconscious. "What happened to her? And why is she here?"

"I kidnapped her."

Taehyung looked at her."Why?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I just wanted to."

She is not mentally stable, she wants Y/n to suffer for no reason.

"Three days, you can have the way you want. Use her body like a toy."

"What the fck! No, I am not doing that!" Taehyung exclaimed.

She sighed. "What to do, I have already paid your father's bills."

"I will pay you some other way. But I am not doing this." Taehyung said.

"Fine then I will call someone else who has the cruelest desire and kink. Oh, the two men were at the door, I will just let them use Y/n's body. It's not like I care who uses her. I chose you because I wanted one of Jungkook's friends to betray him." She said,

"No, don't let anyone touch her. I will do it." At least he will be gentle, or he can just lie to her.

She smiled. "Good, don't worry. Just remember to keep drugging her, she will not wake up. And remember there are cameras, if you didn't do any I follow, I will send some else."

"What will happen after three days?" He asked.

"Nothing, I will just return Y/n."

__

Present day,

"Why did you kidnap Y/n?" Jungkook asked his mother. She was surprised. She awkwardly laughed.

"What are you saying? Kidnap? Why would I?" She said,

"Exactly that is what I am asking." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Jungkook, honey what happened? You are doubting your mother?"

"Yes, because you just keep lying to me about everything."

"When did I lie honey? Jungkook, don't you trust your mother?" She said.

"I have proof. You were the one who kidnapped Y/n."

"Jungkook, don't you think she deserves to suffer? Y/n, she ruined our lives."

"No mom! You ruined mine and y/n's lives." He yelled and he held her hand.

"What are you doing! You are being disrespectful to me for that girl!" She said,

He pulled her out of the house. "Just stay the fck away from me and Y/n."

"You are kicking me out because of that girl! I am your mother!"

"You are my mother, that is why I am letting you or else I would have killed you." Jungkook said and shut the door.

___