-36-

Chapter 36

Jungkook knocked on the door. Y/n didn't tell him to come inside or leave but he still entered.

He put the file beside her. "I am resigning from my CEO position. You get all the control over money and everything else. You need to handle everything alone, and I know you would do amazing and be a great business woman."

Y/n looked at him from her side eye. He sit In Front of her. "Y/n, I know you hate me. I hate myself too. But I want you to know that I was not involved in kidnapping,"

She didn't say anything.

"I am being really honest with you right now, I wish I could have confessed this too early. But I was in love with you for a really long time. Since our childhood. I loved you so much and it was innocent and beautiful. I am sorry for fcking up everything. I am sorry for hurting you, I am sorry for breaking your trust. I am sorry for every single thing I didn't."

"I am leaving the house, and divorce papers are ready too. I know my sorry is not enough for everything. I am sorry for what my mother did to you and your father."

Y/n doesn't want Jungkook to leave. If he would also leave her alone. She doesn't know what she will do. How she will live her life.

"I want to bring you somewhere, last time. Can you come with me?" Jungkook asked.

Y/n agreed, she still trusts Jungkook. He brings her somewhere in his car. Y/n looked outside and she didn't know this area.

Jungkook didn't say anything in the car, he opened Y/n's door. But when she was about to get off. He stopped her, and kneel down in front of her. He held her hand. He started crying. "She ruined everything Y/n, she ruined me. She ruined us. Because of her I can never be with you. I can never be happy."

Jungkook had never cried In Front of her. He has only cried in front of his mom and dad.

Y/n was confused too. She doesn't know what to do. At least he was crying and apologized to her. Taehyung is not really accepting his faults.

He looked at her and kissed her hands. "I don't want to leave you, but dad told me too."

"First your mom, and now you will do everything your dad tells you too?" Y/n asked.

"He doesn't want me to force you to stay with me. I don't want to leave you Y/n. I'd rather die than let you go. But my sins and my mom's sins are too much."

Jungkook then told her everything, from his Father going to coma, to the way his mother trapped Y/n's father.

Y/n slapped his face. "So you never cared about me? You were always faking?" Y/n said.

"At first I was faking but I really cared about you."

She slapped him again. "You knew what your mom did to my father? And you didn't say anything? She killed my father! And you didn't say anything."

"Sorry. I didn't know about that until she confessed to me. She poisoned my father and sent him to a coma too."

Y/n stood up. "Oh my god, I can't believe this."

"Is there anything that was real?" Y/n asked.

"It was Y/n, my love for you was real."

"Just," she stood up and left the car. She wanted fresh air, she was exhausted and tired from everyone lying to her.

"Y/n! Wait, let me finish."

"No! I don't want to hear anything! Do you have any idea how much I have admired you since my childhood? And what were you doing? Trapping me for money." She exclaimed. "Your mother didn't ruin me! You did! I trusted the most in this world! I fcking even loved you! But I hate you! I hate you! I hate you."

She ran away from Jungkook,

"Y/n!" She looked to the side and she was in the middle of the road and a car was coming towards her.

She closed her eyes, got hit by the car.

She fell on the road, with a pool of blood under her.

The car was being driven by none other than her step mom, she smirked and looked at Y/n's body laying on the floor and Jungkook trying to help her.

She was looking in the mirror so didn't see the truck that came from the side and hit her car.

__

She opened her eyes and looked around.

Jungkook was there. His eyes were shot red, he was shaking, he was scared after seeing Y/n's state. "I always fail, I say I will protect Y/n, and she always gets hurt." He mumbled.

His mother chuckled, "Did she finally die? Ahh it feels so good. It was so fun to crush her under my car like an ant."

She was bleeding, her arm was injured because of the accident. Yet she was laughing at Y/n.

Jungkook slapped her really hard. "SHE IS NOT DEAD! BUT NOT YOU! I LET YOU GO, BECAUSE I STILL THOUGHT, I STILL THOUGH YOU WOULD FEEL GUILTY! YOU WILL LEAVE ME AND Y/N! BUT WHAT YOU DID?!"

Jungkook showed her his hands. "Are you seeing this? It's blood. It's her blood. MOM ITS HER BLOOD ON MY HANDS!"

Jungkook's shirt was covered in blood, Y/n was getting her surgery, it's not sure if she will survive or not.

But Jungkook wanted to end the life of his mother before anything.

"You slapped your mother! Open my hands! How are you behaving with your mother?!" She yelled.

"Don't you dare call yourself a mother. You don't even know what being a mother is! My whole life was a lie. You feed me with just lies!" Jungkook said.

He wonders if his father has been with Jungkook since his childhood. Jungkook would have been a completely different person.

"Son, no."

"Shut up! You destroy my childhood! You destroy my teenage years! And you destroy my lovelife too! And Y/n! You destroyed her too." He went behind her and held her hair. "You are a disgusting woman, I can't believe a woman like you gave birth to me. I feel so ashamed to be your son, so ashamed that I support you and not Y/n."

"Jungkook, leave my hair. Do not be stupid. Just for a girl you would hurt me?" She asked.

"I should have done this way before my mother. You may think about your son but you don't. Your son torture people who brings pain to Y/n." He bent closer to her ear and whispered. "Guess what? It's your turn now. But you have almost killed Y/n before and now again. I should have already kill you. I was letting you go mom. But what you did! Because of you! Y/n is in the hospital!"

"Jungkook! Open your eyes! I am your mother! Same mother who raised you! How can you even do that to me?" She said,

"We should start with doing something to the tongue of yours that only tells lies." He held her face. She moved her head, trying to free herself. But Jungkook smiled brightly. "Appa is such an innocent man, he wants me to leave you too and let karma decide your permission. But I am your karma."
_