-27-

Chapter 27

"This one is also not working, he was not lying." Y/n whined as she came out of the atm. All her cards were blocked.

She sat on the side street and hugged her legs. She is hungry. Y/n doesn't eat meals with Jungkook and his mother. And Her stepmom threw away leftovers. Jungkook orders food for her, but she doesn't want to eat the food he brings.

She has been living off eating snacks. She is craving Jajangmyeon so badly. She has spent all her cash, and now her card is not working.

"Jeon Jungkook! I will kill! How dare you take my food away from me!" She yelled. People on the street looked at her weirdly.

She doesn't care if he takes all her money, ban her from buying branded bags and outfits. But food?!

She never thought she would have to starve for food.

"Jajangmyeon." She sighed and put her head on her knees. "JAJANGMYEON!"

"I know you are crazy. But why are you yelling , Jajangmyeon on the streets?" She looked up and saw Jimin.

She stood up. "Ask your friend! He is a monster! He scammed me! Took control over my money! Bought my lawyer! And now I can't even eat a bowl of Jajangmyeon!"

"Jesus. Looks like I am missing a lot. You are the richest poor person I know. Let's sit and talk." Jimin said.

"I am not talking to a stupid person like you. I will just talk to this mailbox." Y/n crossed her arms.

"I will solve your problems and we can have Jajangmyeon. I will pay "

"I am not eating with your money." She said,

"I owe you more than that. Remember I broke your chanel perfume? I never pay back for that, it costs way more but I can pay you with Jajangmyeon." He said. Y/n quickly stood up.

"Yes! I remember it! That was a limited edition! Two Jajangmyeon bowls." Y/n said.

"Fine."
__

Jimin stared at the way she was eating."Have you been starving?"

"Yes! Your friend is an awful husband! He is not my Oppa anymore!" Y/n said.

"At least now tell me what happened?" He asked. Y/n wiped her face and started telling him everything.

Jimin listens to everything. He was disappointed in Jungkook. He thought Jungkook really loved her. He does but still he tortures her.

"You can talk to another lawyer." Jimin said.

"Yeah, that is what I am planning to do. " Y/n said.

"I will talk to my father. He can help us with what we should do in this situation. Maybe you can hire my family lawyer." Jimin exclaimed, his father was a good friend of Y/n's father.

"Okay, tell me when uncle is free. I would like to meet him and talk about this." Y/n knows he would do something.

"Yeah, don't Worry Y/n. Even if Jungkook is my Best friend, I will support you in this Matter." Jimin said, while holding her hand.

"Who would have thought I would be discussing my life problem with you and would actually reply to me like a mature man." Y/n smiled.

"I still don't like you, and you eat like a hungry pig." He said.

"At least I can eat like a pig and not gain weight." She exclaimed. Her phone rang.

It was a video call, Taehyung was calling her. She decided to pick up the call.