-10-

Chapter 10

Y/n stared at the ceiling. She can't sleep. She turns sides yet still she can't sleep. She was thinking about her father and the kidnapping.

She looked at the door. She was hoping Jungkook would come to sleep with her today too. She feels kinda safe with Jungkook.

She hugged her puppy who was sleeping. It does feel nice to have Charcoal with her. But she wants Jungkook's arm around her.

But he didn't. He didn't even comfort her after father's death.

He must be busy right? He is looking after everything, and the funeral. He managed everything.

He will come when he is not busy. She should not worry.

__

"Work? What? Why do I have to start going to work?" Y/n asked. She is still in high school and she needs to join college soon.

"Yes, you are the owner now Y/n. You have to look for everything, company and business." Jungkook said.

"Oppa, you can do it better than me. I am still in highschool and I can't right now. My head is filled with too many things." She exclaimed.

"Y/n I can't. I don't have any rights to make a business decision to take over it. You have to do it. Your father specifically said only you and your husband can own the company. I think He doesn't trust me or consider me as his son. And here I was thinking of him as my father." Jungkook let out a sad chuckle.

"Why did dad do that? You have rights in the company too. We should have equal property." Y/n said.

"We still have one choice." He said.

"What Oppa?"

"We can get married." He said and Y/n was stunned.

"How is that even possible?"

"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said.

"But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied.

"Y/n," He held her hand, making her look at him. "I know, but I am doing this for our future. I promise to always take care of you. And you trust me right?"

She trusts him a lot, but still marrying him doesn't feel right to her.

"Y/n, I am doing this to protect you. Please listen to what your Oppa is saying. I want the best for you."

She nodded her head. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I promise that I will take care of you forever."

"What about mom?"

"I will convince her. I know she will understand." Jungkook said.
___

Nothing goes according to what she wants. There is no magic.

Is she really getting married? And with Jungkook? She can't believe this.

The door burst open, it made her scared. It was Taehyung. "You are marrying Jungkook? What? Why? No, why are you marrying him so suddenly?"

He ran to her. What is he doing? She has never seen him act this way. He cupped her face, she is not used to physical touch. "Do you want to get married? You don't love him right?"

"I have my own reasons."

"Fck reasons why, you should be happy. You should be with the one you want. You liked me right? You had a crush on me?" He said. She doesn't, the Y/n before had a crush on him. This Y/n doesn't feel comfortable with any man except Jungkook.

He knelt down and cupped her face. "Don't get married to him."

"Tae Oppa, leave."

"Y/n, I love-"

"Please stop. I don't know why you are making this hard for me"

"Do you really want to do this? Do you really want to marry him?"

"Yes."

He rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "I will wait, I am not going anywhere Y/n. And if you have second thought and want to
__

She never imagined that she would marry at this age and to him. But the way Jungkook took care of Y/n, after everything happened. She was not scared. She was sure he would protect her.

Jungkook held her hand and helped her with her dress. The priest started the verses.

"This should not happen. It is a plan." Taehyung mumbled. They were sitting in the crowd.

"Why? What are you talking about?" Jimin said.

"Why are they even marrying? It's Jungkook and his mother's plan, they don't need to marry because of business purposes."

"You are just jealous. Just sit quietly." Jimin replied.

Taehyung stood up, "I can't just sit and see her life getting ruined."

Taehyung left the wedding.

Y/n's hands were sweating. She was nervous. She needed to kiss Jungkook in front of the whole freaking crowd.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered, "Don't be nervous, you have done this before. Remember you put your tongue-"

"Stop!" She whispered back and smiled. Okay this might not be that bad. He is still the same.

He kissed her lips softly. She melted in his arms. He makes her feel safe.
__

Y/n was tired after the wedding. They were back home. Y/n haven't seen her dog since morning. "Charcoal?"

She looked for him in her room. He was not there. She asked the maid and looked for her all over the house. She couldn't find him anywhere.

Jungkook went somewhere, Y/n is not sure where he went. Maybe drinks with his friend? She is not sure. And they don't have such a relationship that she would ask where he went on their wedding night.

"Are you looking for something?" Her stepmom, now her mother in law asked.

"Yes mom. Charcoal I can't find him."

"Oh that little hairy thing, I threw him out. You know I am allergic." She said,

"Mom, you are joking right?" Y/n asked.

"No, I am the owner of this house so I will decide who will live here and who will not."

"Where is he?" Y/n got worried. Charcoal is a really small dog, and he is still a baby. What if he came In Front of the car?

"I don't know, he must be out somewhere." She said, Y/n decided to go look for him. "Don't bring him back, I will not keep him here. "

Y/n went out of her house looking for charcoal everywhere. It was night time, and it rained before this. Her wedding was covered in dirt.

She didn't care about her wedding dress; she was more worried about charcoal knowing he must be scared. It had rained he might have gotten wet and sick.

She saw Jungkook's car stop. "What are you doing here?"

"Oppa, charcoal. Mom kicked him out. I can't find him anymore. Please help find him."

"Y/n, mom kicked him out so we can't keep it." Jungkook said.

"But we can't just leave him right? What if he gets hurt? Please help me find him!"

"Find him yourself, I don't have time. And don't bring him home." Jungkook exclaimed and left her.

She was shocked, the night was getting darker now. She is still afraid of darkness, she was scared but she thought how scared charcoal would be.

She flinched when someone touched her shoulder.

__