-12-

Chapter 12

Jungkook opened the door, and saw Y/n on the floor. She fainted on the floor. He touched her shoulder and Y/n woke up quickly. "What are you doing here Y/n?"

She was shaking, "I-i. So-meone locked me here. Why didn't you open the door? I cried all night."

"Y/n, who would lock you huh? I went to sleep early, I thought you were sleeping in your room too. But I came here and saw you like this." Jungkook said. Y/n hugged her knees. Everything was so scary, she thought she got kidnapped again.

Jungkook held her hand and helped her stand. " Why did you even come here? You should have just slept in my room."

"I wanted to take a shower and change my dress." She said,

"You are moving all the things you need in my room."

"But-"

"Shush, we are married right? Now go change and you are still in your wedding dress." Jungkook said.

She shook her head. She was afraid to go to her bathroom again. "Let's night you didn't help me find Charcoal."

"I couldn't go against mom, she is allergic and her allergies were getting really bad because of charcoal."

"Yeah but what if he had died?! Poor him, he was so scared!"

"Is he safe now?" He asked.

"Yes, I think so."

Jungkook caressed her hair. "Keep the door open, I will be outside. Nothing will happen. And it's morning time. You will be fine."

She looked at her lap, still thinking if she should enter her bathroom again or not.

"Do you want me to join you in the bathroom? I don't mind helping you wash up. " He said.

"No! No! Ew! No, it's fine I can do it myself." Y/n stood up.

"At least now stop saying ew. We can do stuff."

"No! We are never going to do stuff. That will be really ew."

Jungkook chuckled. He knows stuff will happen really soon. "Just go and take a shower. Use my room's bathroom if you want to."

__

"What did you do last night? She was screaming and crying all night." His mother asked with an excited smile.

"I followed your orders but In my own way. I will torture her slowly, she will not even realize that it's me." He replied.

She smirked. "You are such a good son."

"Oppa I am ready." Y/n came wearing a really pretty purple dress. Jungkook asked her to get ready. They were going to complete the legal documents related to their marriage and property.

"Aww you look pretty." His mother said. Y/n smiled. "Before leaving, can you bring a cup of green tea honey?"

"I will ask the maid to do that for you." Y/n said.

"No, I want you to do it for me." She exclaimed.

Y/n chuckled and crossed her arms. "So are you slowly showing your true face? You know my father never let me do any type of work and right after his death you want me to start working."

"Gosh you are so disrespectful, I just asked for greentea."

"Then you will ask me to cook. And clean. You are forgetting last night, you kicked charcoal outside. He is my baby. And you left him alone in the rain. I know what you are trying to do," Y/n said. She could already see her stepmom being cruel to her. But she is not that fairytale girl. She is not Cinderella. She can stand for herself.

Jungkook pulled her arm and started dragging her outside the house. "Leave me Oppa! What are you doing!"

Jungkook pushed her to the pool, he held her head and drowned her in the water. She was surprised and tried to free herself from his grip.

"How dare you talk to my mom like that?" You think you can talk back to her? Now you know you are the owner of the company so trying to brag about it?" He let go of her. And she drown deeper in the water.

She can't believe he is doing this to her.

Y/n couldn't breathe, her eyes got blurry. She could see fainted vision of Jungkook. Who was laughing while she was drowning. Her step mother was there too, she didn't say anything and just smirked.

She moved her arms but she can't swim. And he knows that. He knows that she can't swim and he is letting her die.

"Jungkook, it's enough. I am sure she has learnt her lesson." His mother laughed. He is a different person now, especially in front of his mother.

She felt herself getting pulled out of the water. She could finally breathe.

"Next time if you try to talk back to me or my mother. You don't want to know what I will do to you." He exclaimed.

She can't understand him, she doesn't know what he wants, why he is doing this to her, why he is acting like this?

The stepbrother who could literally kill for her, who would do anything to protect her. Was hurting her.
__