Jeffery the Purple Octopus (and the fact he's trying to revive Wo-Jira) -84-

"-I'm not a little girl anymore, okay?" Nya began walking to the door, causing the 3 guys to start doing random shit to act like they were busy.

You were the only one doing actual work though, by fixing the pipes and possible leaks after all the damage done to the hull. There was only so much to do from the inside though.

Nya groaned as she walked through the door. "Great. You guys heard all that?"

"Heard what?" Jay asked, trying to look innocent.

Lloyd smiled, turning.. a pressure valve... "We were uhm-" he started yelling as a new water leak shot at him, splashing him in the face.

You sighed, standing up, going over, and turning the valve. But leaving a small drip so you could still patch it up in a second. "Don't. Touch." You frowned, pointing to Lloyd like he was a puppy which needed to learn house behavior.

Nya began yelling at the guys, as you put your hand on the pipe, allowing you to focus on the atoms and move them closer together to close off the leak. You went back to the pipe, turning the pressure back up. You liked being useful, your powers weren't very helpful during combat so doing little things like this made you feel not as useless.

Lloyd groaned, wrapping his arms around your neck and leaning on the back of your shoulder. "Man, Nya and her mom need to talk. Like a lot." He frowned, glancing to you, wondering how you felt about the whole situation.

"I mean, I guess. Maya seems nice, and Nya just isn't used to having someone like a mother figure in her life. I have the opposite issue, so I can't really comment on it." You shrugged, slipping out of Lloyd's grasp, "Let's just hope we can get out of this trench as quick as possible. Okay, goldilocks?"

He rolled his eyes, wandering to the bridge, "Got it Tinky Winky."

You sped up to his speed, eyebrows furred. "You could call me something sweet you know. Like bubblegum, or I dunno, sunshine? Why a fucking teletubby?"

Lloyd turned the corner with a shrug. "So not Tinky Winky, what about Grimace?" You crossed your arms. "Okay, uhm, taro tea?"

Facepalming, you groaned. "Remind me to not let you name our kids." Did- did you actually just say that? You weren't even sure if you wanted kids or not. You had never given thought to it before, you never had time to think about it. "Oh hey look! We're at the bridge! Let's go check on the others!"

"-The subs battery is a high capacity carbon-ion battery. Linking you with it would be very dangerous." Pixal sighed, explaining to Jay why he couldn't power it himself.

Zane walked to the middle of the small room, facing Jay. "I myself was attached to a similar machine before, and it nearly proved fatal."

"Good reason, moving on. Is there any other way to charge it?"

You leaned over the screen Pixal was working on, and read some of the information. "We would need a big energy source. Like something ginormously huge.

Maya frowned as she entered the room. "What about the power source we've been tracking? How far away is that?"

"Approximately three-hundred yards southeast of our position."

Lloyd nodded, looking almost dazed from your previous interaction. "Huh, that's much closer than I expected."

Adjusting the plate above his power source, Zane shrugged, "She is correct... In theory. If we can locate the energy source, we should be able to talk into it with a portable battery, bring the unit back, and recharge the sub.

With a frown, Jay gazed out the window. "300 yards? How do we get there though?"

Pixal swiveled her chair, "What about the APS suits?"