Even when the snowfall ends, you will always be there my old friend.-8-

Slipping off your helmet, you placed it on your bike before walking inside. You placed the bag in the middle of the table before walking though a hallway. You came to a closed door and knocked on it.

"One sec!" A voice called through it. 

The door slid open to reveal a tall, blond teen in a green hoodie. You lightly threw bag of candy at his face before bolting. 

"I- RUDE." He yelled starting to chase you. You glanced back and almost ran into one of the kids before narrowly dodging her and turning a corner. 

You made it to the dojo. You slid the door closed and climbed up a support beam to hide in the rafters. 

You looked down, using your limbs to hold you up, as you heard the door slide open.

Lloyd walked around in the dojo looking for you when you released yourself and fell next to him. 

He jumped before whipping around to face you. 

"Are we really going to do this?" He groaned sarcastically.

You put your finger on your chin as if you were thinking, "yeah, probably." You leapt at him and tried to punch him but he dodged back. When he jumped up to kick you, you ducked down and you he landed you kicked out his footing causing him to fall.

He laid on the ground and you went to go step on him in triumph when he pulled your foot down, causing you to land on him. You rolled him over you before kicking up in the stomach. 

It went back and forth with who was winning until the doors to the dojo opened. Garmadon walked in with a cup of water and students behind him, these were going to be his last few students for awhile. 

"Welcome back, Y/n. If you are both done wrestling like a group of puppies, I have students to train." He waved you out and into the hallway, "Also, Y/n won." 

"HA" You said before Lloyd jabbed you in the elbow. "See you later Garmadon." 

You started walking to the rooms but stopped in the kitchen to unload groceries. 

Looking back, Lloyd was leaning against a table watching you, "what?" You questioned while sliding the butter into the butter shelf.

He sighed, "I don't know, it's already been 3 months, doesn't that feel too fast?" 

Pursing your lips, you shrugged, "honestly, I think it has been quick, but also I feel like we're healing and Zane would be proud of us."

He nodded as you finished unpacking before heading to the hallway together.

"Oh by the way, I got the candy for you, threw it at your face earlier. It's from the candy store across from Darreth's  place." Lloyd opened his mouth to speak, "And yes, I did use your number, you're only 4 points away from the coupon." 

"Sweet, did you want to borrow my computer for a sec? You said you had to use it earlier." 

You nodded, "yeah just had to check in on my emails."

Lloyd opened the door for you, and you grabbed the laptop from his desk and sat criss-cross on his bed. 

Looking at your emails, you noticed one from 'walkerblue@borginc.com', it was pretty obvious to tell who it was.

You read it over quickly and it was just him saying he had a spare opening in his show if you wanted to play. There was just a catch that you had to lose, it made you kind of sick for some reason that he didn't want anyone to win at all.

Then an email under it from 'redshogun12346789@borgin.com' it just said that Kai would be fighting in a bit arena in a few days. Honestly, it made you kind of sad that you were the only one they emailed, you had talked to Lloyd and they never even emailed him.