Jay, but not really Jay -58-

And then you crashed into the ground. It didn't hurt like normal, only felt like a small prodding.

The first thing you noticed was that you could feel the soft "burr" of atoms, but couldn't feel, feel them. Like the buildings weren't there, but there was weird atoms somewhere.

Pixelated dust surrounded you, you were definitely in a video game.

Lloyd fell after you, and then Cole. You helped the blond up, as he stared in awe of the city. He looked really adorable, wide eyed and excited.

Stepping out of the alleyway, the place was littered with lights, and bright neon signs. It kind of reminded you of New Ninjago City, all those years back.

Bots flew overhead, speaking in a language you didn't understand. People roamed the streets (some dressed as furries?) And seemed to be living day to day lives.

"This place is amazing.." Cole stated, before running ahead. "Where should we start? Maybe find a way to customize our avatars? We can upgrade our look!"

Nya sighed. "Cole, I know this Prime Empire place is like a video game paradise for you, but our mission is to find Jay, not to get designer clothes."

Lloyd put his arm out in front of you, stopping everyone from waking, "Uh guys? That mission just got a bit more complicated!"

Red visored soldiers came out, the number '404' printed on their suits. Everyone else seemed scared of them, running away, or closing down their shops.

You chuckled, "Maybe the evil looking guys..aren't evil for once?"

They raised their guns. "Eliminate the enemies of Unagami!"

"Nope. Let's just forget I said that." You sighed, holding your head in your hand.

They stared firing, but the laser shots were pretty easy to dodge.

"Time to go Spinjitzu on these digital creeps. Ninja-go!" Lloyd announced, but you felt something off.

The 4 Ninja attempted to so Spinjitzu, but instead clumsily fell over. Mysterious feeling always saved you from embarrassment, woo!/

Nya picked herself up, brushing off her Gi. "Uh... does anyone know what just happened? Or- didn't happen?"

Kai kept spinning around, trying to get his Spinjitzu to work. Thankfully Cole caught him before he fell over.

"New plan! Elemental Powers!"

It's not like you could even use your powers here. It would probably destroy Prime Empire somehow and everyone in it.

Apparently, they couldn't use theirs either.

Then the soldiers started shooting again.

You ran into an alleyway, kind of confused on what was going on yourself.

Kai started complaining about loosing his powers again, (apparently that happened pretty frequently) so Lloyd just yelled across to figure it out later.

Everyone ran out to try and fight. You swung your leg around, kicking the side of a soldier, but it did nothing, other than cause immense pain.

"****, ****, ****, ****.." you murmured, pausing. What just happened? "****." It bleeped out your cursing. "*****. ****. ***. ****." You sighed. "I can't even say ****? That's- that's not a curse word!"

"I feel weak, and slow!" Lloyd yelled, you felt the same way. You hadn't felt like this is so long. Guess Elemental Powers did that to a person. Lloyd got hit back, landing in an alleyway.