That feeling in her head -9-

You sat between the branches of a tree waiting for his move. 

Pulling the mask up you could see he had started.

Holding up your bow, you shot several Nindroids in the face before running to the cave.

Lloyd ran inside and you followed before the entrance collapsed behind you. Lloyd ran forward before you held him back. Holding your hand up, you shook dirt from the ceiling revealing lasers around the room.

The other Ninja paused before flipping and dodging the red beams of light. You followed right in his footsteps, making sure not to hover over a laser too long. You got to the end as shooting appeared down the tunnel. 

Lloyd used his energy to blast the Nindroids away as you both started running towards the blue light ahead. 

You used Spinjitzu to knock out some of the Nindroids on your way as Lloyd tied a rope around his waste. Looking back, a large boulder was rolling after you both and then Lloyd jumped. 

Waiting until Lloyd slowed, you slid down the rope and into the room. Ahead was the Golden Armor. You helped Lloyd swing forward while standing on his back and went to reach for it, but your hand only grazed it as it evaporated.

Lloyd groaned as you jumped off and walked towards the others.

"You got closer than I thought you would." Borg said, wheeling towards the both of you, "but then again, I didn't think you both would be quite so rough on my security droids."

In front of you sat a pile of beat up Nindroids, "whoops.." you mumbled earning a snort from Lloyd.

He grabbed the back of Borg's wheelchair to help push him to the center of the room. You walked over got a table to grab a gray hoodie and a plate of leftover birthday cake.

He walked forward stealing a bite of the cake before speaking, "If we can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. Its secure, but where's the real one?"

Borg smirked, "Some secrets are best kept safe." True that.

Wu frowned, "Lloyd, where are the other Ninja?" He turned to you, but you just shrugged, "I asked for all of you to take part in this test."

"Uh- they uh..they really wanted to be here, but they uh..all had other plans." Lloyd smiled but you could see it didn't reach his eyes. 

It wasn't surprising that the Ninja hadn't come, Cole and Jay hated each other's guts and Kai was going through an emo phase.

Borg sighed, "I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard word from my assistant Pixal since his memorial." Now that was a surprise. "It's heartbreaking."

Wu's staff made a clicking rhythm on the tile floor, "If we dwell too long on what's missing, we will fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you five apart or bring you closer. The choice is yours. 

You looked at Lloyd and you understood before nodding.

Lloyd paused, "We'll do what we can, but it won't be easy."

"The greatest lessons never are." 

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

When bringing the team together, sitting and watching 'The most ultimate extreme ninja challenge' was not what you had in mind. 

The crowd was unbearably loud, as Jay, the newest host, started using his electric powers to fly. When had he become such a big show off?

You actually started paying attention as something seemed to be happening.