Distance -78-

You got jerked against the seat, causing you to flinch awake. "What? What's going on?" You asked, leaning around to look at Lloyd.

"I swear, I saw something up there. It was like, an animal of some sort."

Jay scoffed, "I mean, we are in a jungle, so I wouldn't be surprised to see any animals."

Sighing, Cole sat down on top of Kai's bike. "Does anyone have food, or even snacks? I'm starvingggg."

Everyone shook their heads, but you quickly reached into your bag and pulled out a package of puffed rice cakes. "Pixal bought a bunch a bit ago, someone is obsessed with them." You glanced towards Lloyd.

"I'm not obsessed! I just like them... And I'd like to have one right now. Please." Lloyd begrudgingly asked, his chin on the headrest looking at you.

You sighed, taking one out before throwing the rest of the pack to Cole. He seemed really appreciative.

Zane glanced down to Twitchy, "I am not familiar with the wildlife of this region. What animals are on this island?"

He began shaking, before starting to list them off. "Poisonous pythons, poisonous jaguars, poisonous frogs, poisonous eels, poisonous piranhas, poisonous birds-"

"Poisonous birds?" Nya raised an eyebrow. Poisonous birds sounded weird.

Twitchy nodded, "Pretty much everything on 'dis island be poisonous. Especially dose berries." He pointed to Cole who had finished the rice cakes and was now munching on some random, white berries. He quickly spit them out, hives forming around his mouth. Zane quickly rushed over, helping him with the reaction.

Lloyd sighed, climbing back into the Chopper, "Whatever is on this island, it won't stop us from finding my mom and Master Wu."

"Oh! And Clutch Powers!" Kai yelled, revving his engine.

Rolling his eyes, Lloyd gripped the handlebars, "And him too- I guess.." You could've sworn you heard him mumbling about leaving the guy here.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

"Let's leave the Jungle Choppers here, there's no way we're driving through that." Lloyd announced, as the group stood before a thick forest.

Something was watching you. But you couldn't exactly figure out from which direction.

Kai scoffed, "Wow, you really are hungry Cole. I can hear your stomach growling from here."

"...That wasn't my stomach Kai."

Well fuck.

A large growling surrounded the team, seeming like it was coming from every direction. Stupid rock walls everywhere.

Twitchy suddenly fell to the ground, curled up.

You walked over, lightly kicking him, "What are you doing..?"

He shook, purple energy flickering through his dry hair. "Assuming survival position!"

Leaves at the top of the canyon rustled, something was definitely there. Everyone made a circle, looking every direction.

As if it was from thin air, a large lizard suddenly leapt on top of Nya, pinning her to the ground.

The dragon slobbered all over Nya. You leapt up, your sword at the ready. Finally, after so many different events, you could use your sword again.

Nya came out of nowhere, blocking you with her spear. "Wait! Just look at him, I don't think he's dangerous." Damn. Guess no sword. You were getting tired of not using it.