Chapter 49

Tong Yao: "I'll miss you, Qin jie."

Qin Meng: "Me too, Yao."

ZGDX had won the match against CK because Tong Yao was stubborn about arriving home. They came back to the base quickly. Tong Yao felt sad that Qin Meng was heading to New York, but she couldn't do anything about it. Just then, Lu Yue rushed into Tong Yao's bedroom, where both girls were seated.

Lu Yue: "You guys have to tell me something still."

Tong Yao: "What do you think, Qin jie?"

Qin Meng: "As long as the brat doesn't let it slip."

Tong Yao: "And what do you say retard??"

Lu Yue: "Sure."

Qin Meng: "Well, the thing is..."

And so on and on went Qin Meng like a train trying to tell how she had found out about her dad's wrong food agreements and her breakup with God Ming.

Lu Yue: "Reasonable. When will you come back?"

Tong Yao: "Oh yes. When?"

Qin Meng: "Maybe next year."

Tong Yao: "Shoot."

Qin Meng: "Okay, I should book a cab. I need to get going."

Tong Yao: "You are coming with me in my Aston Martin. Let's go."

Qin Meng: "All right."

Lu Yue: "How come I've never gotten to ride in a car like that?"

Tong Yao: "What about Cheng ge's Maserati?"'

Lu Yue: "I've ridden it only once."

Tong Yao: "Sad."

Tong Yao helped Qin Meng pack more before heading to her Aston Martin. After pushing the luggage into the trunk, the girls settled into the cosy seats.

Just then, they heard someone call Qin Meng from behind. Glancing at God Ming, Qin Meng sighed before unbuckling her seatbelt and walking towards him.

God Ming: "Qin, how come you never told me?"

Qin Meng: "I'm sorry, what?"

God Ming: "You never told me why we broke up, did you? "

Qin Meng: "If I had, would you believe me?"

God Ming: "I would always love."

Qin Meng: "Only if I had known..."

God Ming: "I love you, Qin Meng. I've loved you since the first time I got to know you. I love every single part of you. Everything about you. I love you so much."

Qin Meng was already in tears as he said these words. They were like honey; she didn't waste another second to jump into his arms and hug him tight. He laughed and rubbed her back. After some seconds, she felt him put her down and grab her waist. Before she could ask him anything, his lips were on hers. That was enough, enough for Qin Meng to melt into a puddle of pure sweetness. 

They broke away when they heard Tong Yao scoff and horn at them. Qin Meng laughed before saying: "I love you too. I'll be back in a year. After I complete all my studies. I need to go."

God Ming reluctantly let her go and walked her back to Tong Yao's car.

---

With God Ming mourning Qin Meng's leave and Lu Si Cheng not satisfied with the idea of sleeping without Tong Yao, the next day was horrible. Tong Yao got up in frustration and burst: "Just figure out something, guys. God Ming has to pay more attention to my data analysis. Cheng ge has to stop acting like a baby."

Everyone shut up and immersed themselves in work because they knew what their Xiao jiejie would do if she became angry. The following days were exhausting. They practiced for the Nationals hard. If they win this game, they will go to the World Tournament.

---

Everyone settled into their seats in the team bus. Today was the big day, so everyone was nervous. Little Fatty was biting his nails, Lao Mao had brought a dumbbell with him, Old K was listening to music, Lu Yue was fidgeting his hands, Tong Yao was shuffling her feet as the remaining three, Lu Sicheng, Xiao Rui and God Ming were calm and composed. Tong Yao took a deep breath as the bus came to a halt. This was it.

NOTE: Hey guys!! I've written a happy start for Qin Meng and God Ming's relationship here. One more chapter to go and the book will be done!! Love y'all!!

--The Writer.