Chapter 46

"Good morning guys!!" 

Tong Yao had already woken up. showered and gotten ready for training. As she went downstairs, she looked around to see no one. Dammit. It was 7:30 in the morning. Why couldn't she wake up like a normal gamer?? Tong Yao skipped off to the kitchen counter and chugged down a bottle full of water. She then settled down onto her gaming seat and opened Weibo on her phone. She scrolled down and saw that there were many rumors about her past and stuff. But none of them were right. All Tong Yao could remember was of dreadfulness. She threw her phone onto the table and closed her eyes before leaning backwards, trying to recollect memories. All she could remember was blood, just blood and pure hatred everywhere. Tong Yao gasped when she felt someone place a hand on her shoulder, but she sighed and calmed down.

Qin Meng: "You okay??"

Tong Yao: "I'm fine Qin jie. Just some bad times."

Qin Meng: "Want to talk about it?"

Tong Yao: "Thanks for asking but I don't want to bring it up."

Qin Meng: "It's fine. But you have to help me."

Tong Yao: "Help you??"

Qin Meng: "I feel nervous around your cousin. I forget how to breathe and even feel like a mess. But I don't know what I can do to win him back. At least deserve him."

Tong Yao: "Jie, you have to be truthful. He loved you and still does that. You loved him and still do. Now that we have it there already, what's the point of mourning?? If I was Ming ge's mom, I would have made him marry you already. Even though I don't want to be his mom."

Qin Meng giggled: "Oh Yao, you are such a tease."

Tong Yao: "How about the marriage part??"

Qin Meng blushed slightly. Her cheeks were only lightly pink. So, was Tong Yao the only girl who blushed like a tomato or fresh beef?? Well yeah, that's one of her specialties. Tong Yao smirked before giving an idea to Qin Meng: "Well my darling, I have the best plan. It won't do in jeans and sweatshirts. Come with me. I know the right person."

Before Qin Meng could respond, Tong Yao had dialed onto Jin Yang's number and ask her to come over to give Qin Meng a makeover. Qin Meng sighed and the next second, she was being dragged by Tong Yao towards her room. Tong Yao looked at Qin Meng's clothes and frowned: "I thought you were girly??"

Qin Meng: "My mood dropped when we broke up. Since then, only shirts and pants."

Tong Yao: "Let's get you something else. For the first time in my whole life I will have to thank Jin Yang for stuffing my bag with girlish outfits and stuff. Now come on. We have a lot of work to do."

Tong Yao dressed Qin Meng in one of her cute purple bodysuits and some purple flats. She gave her long brunette hair a side messy braid. The girls were then picked up by Jin Yang. Then they were on a shopping spree. And they went to a nail salon because of Jin Yang.

NOTE: Hey guys!! I'm sorry for the short chapter but I still had homework. I just found out that my best friend will be studying in the same university I will study in. Exciting right?? And for my darling tomboys, listen to the song 'Tomboy-Destiny Rogers'. Love y'all!!

--The Writer.