Chapter 1

Tong Yao was disrupted of her sweet dreams by her stupid alarm clock. "Dumb alarm clock. Won't you let me dream peacefully? Ughh..." She was always annoyed by the smallest things because of the pressure her mom would put on her. Tong Yao got up, yawned and stretched quite a few times before heading to the bathroom for a shower. This was the first day of their last semester in college and she had to be ready for it.

She wore a casual sweatshirt and baggy jeans thinking it would look bad but oh boy was she wrong!! She looked so damn pretty in that outfit. Without waiting for an another second, Tong Yao rushed out of her room and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. She saw Tong Fei (her brother), eating his breakfast with a gloomy look on his face. Tong Yao went over to the dining table and started eating her breakfast too. After both of them finished eating, Tong Yao dragged Tong Fei to their car which was being driven by their driver. Tong Yao ushered herself towards the entrance of their school after they reached. Tong Yao saw Jin Yang walking towards her. Both the girls hugged each other tight before walking towards their classes.

Jin Yang: "You look so casual today."

Tong Yao: "And you look like a model."

Jin Yang: "This is called---"

Tong Yao: "fashion. I know."

Both of them laughed before heading their separate ways for class. Tong Yao saw Jian Yang, her boyfriend sulking in a corner. She walked up to him and held his hand before saying: "Why are you so gloomy on the first day??"

"There are so many boys eyeing you even though they know you have a boyfriend."

"Don't worry. I'm not a cheater. Cheer up. Let's go."

Jian Yang nodded his head and smiled at Tong Yao before sitting next to her in their classroom. At lunch break, Jian Yang gave Tong Yao a surprise that was a Tamamo-No-Mae designed necklace. It was a couple necklace and so, Jian Yang had one also. Tong Yao was being tutored by Jian Yang in Onmyoji Arena. Both of them would play together with Tong Yao as mid and Jian Yang as jungler. Tong Yao was actually pretty good herself. Now back to the surprise.

Tong Yao and Jian Yang smiled at each other and walked back to class, holding hands.

Half of the semester passed away like this, sweet and gentle. One day Tong Yao went to Jian Yang's house to give him his birthday present. *Tong Yao knocks on Jian Yang's door* Jian Yang opened the door and Tong Yao stuffed the gift she got for him in his hands. He opened it to find an expensive watch which was on his wish list for a long time.

"Thank You."

"Come on. Let me help you wear it." *Tong Yao walks in and sees a suitcase with clothes in it* "Going on vacation huh? Better come back early. I can't write your thesis."

"Tong Yao, I won't be coming back."

"What do you mean?"

"A professional gaming team has scouted me and if I pass their test, I'll stay there and become a pro gamer."

"Oh...."

Tong Yao was speechless and Jian Yang ignored her, zipped his suitcase up, took his bag pack and walked out of his house. She followed him to see a taxi parked in front and he sat inside. After saying bye, he left for his bright future while Tong Yao was standing there feeling lost. Tong Yao was always trying to engage in a conversation with Jian Yang. After Jian Yang became a pro gamer, he stopped replying to her texts and answering her calls. She thought he was busy and let him be but one day Tong Yao was sitting on the sofa in her room and watching Jian Yang's interview.

INTERVIEW:

Reporter: "You must have had a girlfriend right, God Yang?"

Jian Yang: "No. The girls in my school were not so smart and pretty as girls here in Shenzhen."

Reporter: "Oh I see. Then what about the rumor and photo of you with a showgirl?"

Jian Yang: "I am asking my fans not to create rumors and make this situation tough for the girl. Do not just make untrue assumptions."

Tong Yao's eyes were filled with tears as she cried like no other part of her soul was left. This was it. She had enough with this guy who doesn't even bother about his girlfriend. She had made up her mind, she would break up with him.