Chapter 22

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

It was almost 9:30 when all the remaining ZGDX members, manager and coach arrived. Little Fatty was the first one to barge in to their base, followed by Old K, Old Cat, God Ming and Xiao Rui. Little Fatty shouted out: "Cheng Ge!! Xiao Jiejie!! We brought you guys food!!"

When there was no response from the ADC and Mid of their team, Little Fatty decided to check on them. Little Fatty, who was happily hopping up the stairs, came down in a rush after 20 seconds or so.

Xiao Rui: "What's wrong?"

Little Fatty put his hand over his mouth and screamed something out. His teammates couldn't make it out so Lu Yue interrupted Little Fatty's screaming. "My Ge's not dead, is he?"

Lu Yue ran up the stairs, ahead of Little Fatty and the others followed him with confused faces. Lu Yue, who had reached his brother's room, closed the opened door and looked at his teammates looking at him with a disgusted face. Old Cat: "What's wrong?"

Xiao Rui: "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Meanwhile, inside Lu Sicheng's room, Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng were sleeping, on his bed!! It was Tong Yao's first time sleeping with her boyfriend and she felt safe near him. One of his hands were on her waist while the other was hugging her from below. Tong Yao had one hand on his chest and the other on his waist. Lu Sicheng had pulled her into his bed when he realized that she was shivering because of the cold a while ago.

Suddenly, Tong Yao opened her eyes and gasped. Her hand was still on Lu Sicheng's chest, which made her blush as she could clearly make out his abs from that tight fitting shirt. His heavy hand was resting on her waist which made her blush even harder. Then suddenly, she realized that her teammates were making noises outside. Oh oh.... Maybe they saw these both cuddled together.

Tong Yao acted immediately and so, she tried to push his hand off her. Tong Yao gasped when Lu Sicheng caught her hand and opened his eyes. She looked around and said: "Cheng Ge, they saw us. They should not know now."

"Don't look at me like that. It makes me want to do something to you so hard. I'll handle the situation. Trust your boyfriend."

Tong Yao nodded her head innocently which made Lu Sicheng smile and peck her forehead. He then got up, tucked Tong Yao under his warm black blanket and walked over to the door. He found his team members, Xiao Rui and God Ming standing with them.

Lu Sicheng: "What?"

Xiao Rui: "Nothing. We thought you'd sleep longer."

Lu Sicheng: "Her bed is dirty, so she slept in mine. Any problem with that."

Tong Yao had already walked up to the door and started listening to their conversation behind Lu Sicheng's bedrooms door.

God Ming: "Cheng Ge, there are several empty beds in the house except hers and yours."

Lu Sicheng: "She didn't want to make other beds dirty."

Xiao Rui: "Cheng Ge, listen to me. It may be a new generation but you are a man and she is a girl. This is sexual harassment at work. How am I supposed to explain to the Tong family if you act like this?"

Lu Yue: "Well Ge, you are usually very quiet and whenever you do something, it's going to be big. This time you got a young girl in bed." Everyone said ahh... At Lu Yue's true statement.

Lu Sicheng: "She is graduated from a university and can also be married."

Lu Yue: "So she is +18 and it is not against the law?"

Little Fatty: "That's the point?"

Xiao Rui: "That's not the point. No no, this won't do. Quickly wake her up."

Lu Sicheng: "How?"

Everyone again made a sound making Lu Sicheng smirk inside. He thought that he was her boyfriend and she would let him do anything. At last, having spent enough time with those idiots, Lu Sicheng said: "You guys go down first. I'll wake her up later. Are you satisfied with this attitude?"

Little Fatty: "Yes."

Old Cat: "Very satisfied."

Xiao Rui: "If you're satisfied then leave."

Lu Yue: "I am not leaving."

Old K: "Let's leave, or else it will be awkward for us."

After everyone left, Lu Sicheng turned around and went into his room only to find his girl wrapped up in his blanket. He went up to her and unwrapped her. Then she asked: "What did you mean by asking how you were going to wake me up?"

Lu Sicheng smirked and said: "Wanna know?"

"Umm... Yes?" Tong Yao answered rather confused.

Lu Sicheng threw his blanket aside and pushed Tong Yao onto his bed. Tong Yao who was startled by his push, lost her balance and grabbed Lu Sicheng's t-shirt, pulling him down with her. Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao stared at each other for a while before Lu Sicheng started leaning in for a kiss. Tong Yao was going to meet him halfway but suddenly, the door to Lu Sicheng's room, opened widely. It was Little Fatty. All of the butterflies in Tong Yao's stomach had stopped the havoc and Lu Sicheng had lost the hunger to taste her lips.

Little Fatty: "Oh... Cheng Ge... is not here. Cheng Ge... already went out of his room."

After Little Fatty closed the room's door, Lu Sicheng looked into Tong Yao's eyes and said: "Let's continue."

Tong Yao who came back to her senses pushed Lu Sicheng off her and walked away. She closed the door before saying: "Change your clothes. You just sweated. Don't catch a cold."

Lu Sicheng smiled at his caring girlfriend and frowned when he thought about the interruption because of Little Fatty. Oh, why did he have to share a room with a stupid teammate? Lu Sicheng sighed before walking into his bathroom to take a shower.

Tong Yao on the other hand had gone into her room and slouched down on her bed. She was caressing Da Bing and thought about her happy sleep with Lu Sicheng. Her smile grew as she thought more about him.

NOTE: Sorry for the late updates!! I have been busy recently and class ends after 5:30 pm. So, it'll take me time to write. Don't worry, there will be a new chapter every day!! Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng are cute, aren't they? Definitely soulmates.