Chapter 11

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love."

After breakfast, all of them went to the meeting area:

God Ming: "Today we will study the 4-protect-1 strategy. The traditional perspective of the 4-protect-1 strategy is--" *The doorbell rings*

Old Cat: "Sorry. Give me some time to get the parcel."

God Ming: "Okay. Make it quick."

Once Old Cat got the parcel back with him, Little Fatty ran over to him. Old Cat had a bouquet of flowers and so many of Tong Yao's favorite foods.

Old Cat: "Tong Yao!! These were all given by your fans! They treat you so well. This is all your favorite food."

Little Fatty: "This gift set from Bestore is so classy. The packaging is so nice."

Old Cat: "What's this? A card?"

Little Fatty: "Xiao Jiejie, looks like you have male fans also now."

Tong Yao smiled at Old Cat and then turned towards Lu Sicheng. She almost jumped from her seat because of Lu Sicheng. He was burning with jealousy. Oh this jealous retard...

Old Cat: "Dear Yao-Yao..." *Tong Yao throws her phone aside and runs behind Old Cat.*

Old Cat: "How have you been? In 24 hours in a day, was there even a minute that I did not miss yo--"

Tong Yao: "Give it to me." Tong Yao snatched it and stomped her feet angrily while looking at the stupid card that made her angry in the morning itself.

Old Cat: "A place where the sun shines? Who's that?"

Lu Sicheng: "Sunflower, Jian Yang."

Tong Yao looked at Lu Sicheng who was fuming and walked over to him and said: "In the future, reject all his parcels."

Lu Sicheng cheered up a little. She sat next to him and held his hand under the table as she gently caressed his hand with her thumb to pacify him. He was a little too tempted and couldn't control himself so he took his hand out of hers.

Tong Yao almost screamed when she felt a cold hand creep up her bare legs. She felt taunted but knowing that anything she would do, would arouse him further, she just kept her mouth shut and let his hand wander around her leg. He was about to go under her skirt and at the right time, Xiao Rui came running towards them. Tong Yao was saved. Thank god.

Xiao Rui: "Attention everyone. I think our vibe is really good this morning. It's so happened that the club has approved the new schedule for all the team members. Let's begin. In other words, from tomorrow onwards, you can't laze in bed."

Old Cat: "What time is the training?"

Xiao Rui: "9 a.m."

Little Fatty, Old K and Old Cat at the same time: "N-i-i-n-n-e-e a.m. aah..."

Xiao Rui: "Yes. Set your alarms to 8 a.m."

Lu Sicheng: "Even shorty can sleep and wake up early. What's wrong with you guys?"

Tong Yao pouted at him and he pinched her thigh slightly before letting go to which she said: "Ouch!!" It was so loud that even Xiao Rui who was at the end of the meeting table could hear it.

Little Fatty: "Xiao Jiejie, what's wrong?"

Tong Yao: "Uhh... I hit my leg to the table. It hurts really bad."

Little Fatty: "Oh."

Lu Sicheng smirked and then got up, walked away and went straight to the kitchen. He had just opened the fridge and Tong Yao said: "Get me a yogurt thank you."

All the others stared at her, including a dumb founded God Ming as their captain got a yogurt for Tong Yao and told her to drink slowly without choking herself. But before they could interrogate, Lu Sicheng walked back to his room followed by Tong Yao.

That night, the lights in the base turned off quite quickly and I'm sure YQCB's members would still be thinking of what ZGDX' members were up to.

The next morning as the dew was still on the beautiful pearl white, flamingo pink and fire orange flowers, dripping, the team was forced to come down. They did envy God Ming. What a hearty sleep would he have had. And Tong Yao made sure she wore a pant.

At the front of their base:

Xiao Rui: "Old Cat is experienced in physical training. He will guide you all today."

Old Cat started off with basic stretches and when he said jog, he ran in such a high speed that all the team members were staring at him. Tong Yao: "Didn't he say jog?"

Xiao Rui: "I don't know. Keep up."

And the team members had to bear a hot sunny day while doing all the exercise that Old Cat would make them do. Surprisingly Tong Yao was flexible and when she remembered of what had happened yesterday under the table, she lost her balance and fell on her butt. She would never dare to wear shorts or skirts anymore. If anyone had bent down, then Tong Yao would be doomed. As she cursed Lu Sicheng, she even sped up and was able to catch up to Old Cat. But she did become flat after some time. Oof, such a tiring day.

NOTE: Hey guys! Here's the other update. I would really like comments on improvement of my story as it gives me inspiration. Thanks for all the sweet comments 'Tongyaofan'!! 

-The Writer

A Bunch of Secrets - FIYSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara