Chapter 18

"You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness."

Everyone stared at them for a while and Tong Yao got really uncomfortable. She said: "Okay guys, this is my cousin, Yu Ming."

Lu Yue: "What the hell???"

Xiao Rui: "What?"

Old K and Old Cat: "You're kidding us."

Little Fatty who had come back to his senses said: "WTF? You're joking right??"

Tong Yao: "Nope I am not. Well, I've decided not to hide one more thing from you guys."

Lu Yue: "And what is that?"

Tong Yao grabbed her phone and said: "Do you know the Tong Groups? I am the heiress to it." She showed them a picture of her with her family. The spoon in Old Cat's hand dropped onto the table, Little Fatty spat his water on Xiao Rui's face, Old K looked like he was going crazy and Lu Sicheng looked mad. Tong Yao chuckled awkwardly before saying, "I need to give Da Bing her food. Bye."

Everyone ate their food slowly, trying to process everything. It was 9:00 in the night as everyone went to bed. Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao were the only ones left. Lu Sicheng pulled his chair to Tong Yao's and said: "What else are you hiding from me?"

Tong Yao: "I'm sorry. I did not want to look like I came in to the team because of my money or you."

Lu Sicheng still looked mad and so Tong Yao mustered up all her courage and took a deep breath before leaning in to kiss him. Tong Yao felt a slight colour of red splash on her cheeks as their lips touched. Lu Sicheng was taken by shock at first but when she just gave him a small peck, he was dissatisfied.

He held her head with one of his hands and pulled her near him. Tong Yao could feel her heartbeat grow faster as he licked her lower lip and then bit it. She put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He pressed his lips against hers and started sucking them gently. After sucking her lip, he pushed his tongue into her mouth. At first Tong Yao wanted to stop but with the pleasure she was getting, she didn't want to stop. Then she parted her teeth to let his tongue enter. She started to moan lightly as their tongues tangled. Lu Sicheng started sucking her harder which made her want to get on top of him.

When he backed out from her mouth, she was breathing heavily. Lu Sicheng chuckled at his flustered girlfriend and then said: "Forgiven." Tong Yao was still shy and so she quickly got up, picked Da Bing and strode up the stairs to go into her room. Well, I think that it was good they parted or else Tong Yao would have trouble getting up the next day. With Lu Sicheng desire to feel her body and kiss her since they got together, she would have also never stop or maybe they would never stop 😳🫣.

The whole night, all Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng could only think about their hot kiss. But Lu Sicheng wanted something more than a kiss. Tong Yao would blush whenever she would think of it. She thought that it was not so bad to have an intimate relationship as it would also bring them closer. She decided to let him do whatever from tomorrow.

The next day----

Tong Yao woke up and walked over to her bathroom. She took a shower and wore her sweatshirt and shorts after remembering last night. She brushed her hair and put a bow on Da Bing. Tong Yao gave it a kiss and let it go run around Tong Yao's room. She strode downstairs and saw that Lu Sicheng was already down with Lu Yue who was eating with his brother.

She sat down next to Lu Sicheng and started eating her share. He smirked when he saw that she was wearing shorts. It had been a while since she had started wearing shorts. But before he could do anything, Tong Yao got up and gave Da Bing her food. When she got back, Lu Sicheng had noticed she was going out as she was wearing something new.

As she sat down, he asked: "Going out?"

Tong Yao intertwined their hands under the table and said: "Yes with Jin Yang. I'll be back in the evening."

Lu Sicheng got his hands out of hers and kept it on her head. "Remember not to get lost."

Tong Yao: "Lu Sicheng, I am not a baby anymore. Let go of my head."

Lu Sicheng let go of her. She finished her food and went outside to see Jin Yang waiting for her. She sat inside her car and buckled her seatbelt on.

Tong Yao: "You look happy today."

Jin Yang: "It's cause I am."

Tong Yao: "Let me guess. Is it because you and Ai Jia got back together?"

Jin Yang had started the car and was halfway off the road ZGDX's base was in. "I put him on the internship boyfriend list."

Tong Yao: "Aah. He was always on that list and has never been off it."

Jin Yang: "Shut up."

Tong Yao: "Oh come on. You've been together for six long years. You are deeply in love with each other. Let me tell you. Whatever happens, never let go of him."

Jin Yang: "You're right but what do you know. You and Cheng Ge have not even kissed each other till now."

Tong Yao: "Who told you that? We have." She was blushing as she said the word 'We have.'