Chapter 21

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

Tong Yao was so red that even she came out of the makeup room, fully dressed, she felt embarrassed. She even pushed Lu Sicheng away when he tried to hold her hand. With that reaction of hers, he was very angry.

After the photoshoot was over, All the members went out to eat lunch. Tong Yao didn't eat much and they went beck to their base. Tong Yao's stomach was growling and it would be dinner time if they'd go back to their base. She decided to call Jin Yang and catch up for dinner.

At ZGDX's base:
Jin Yang: "Jiemie, I love your photos. You look so hot. Cheng Ge and you could even have kissed for this photo."

Tong Yao blushed and blurted out: "We do not want to announce our relationship yet."

Jin Yang: "Or maybe it's you."

Tong Yao: "Yes, the fans on Weibo are making you go crazy. Switch off that mobile."

Tong Yao and Jin Yang played around for a while before finishing their meals. Just after they finished, Tong Yao's phone dinged:

[fhdjwhdb2333: God Ming is going to come up to your room if you don't come down for our training match.]

[ZGDX_Smiling: Okay. Calm down, I'll be down in 5 mins.]

As Tong Yao and Jin Yang walked down, they heard Lu Yue exclaiming: "Ge, who's this rabbit holds a carrot tight? She's saying you have to calm down."

Tong Yao who immediately understood what the name meant and so she went towards the stairs. Before she could get down a single step, she tripped and went rolling down the stairs and land straight on her head. All the others were watching her fretful fall and went towards her. Lu Sicheng wanted to carry her and take her to check for any wounds but he decided to stay.

Lu Sicheng was instead burning with jealousy when he saw Lu Yue help her up, holding her waist. Tong Yao didn't seem to mind, which made him irritated. Tong Yao was not so seriously injured which made him worry less.

After that direing incident, Jin Yang left and Old K, Old Cat, Little Fatty, Lu Yue, Xiao Rui and God Ming went to bed, leaving Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao in the gaming area. Tong Yao got her seat closer to Lu Sicheng's and said: "Cheng Ge, you are a perverted person. Change my nickname."

"I won't."

"Delete it."

"I remember someone not deleting her Weibo post."

"After all of that, you are still holding a grudge against me?"

"I won't delete the nickname."

Tong Yao stomped her foot angrily and left.

A week later----

Today Tong Yao will be playing her first match that will be against CK.

After ZGDX won the match, Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng went home together in a cab as they were not feeling well. The others had an event to attend to.

At the base---

Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng went to their own rooms and got changed. Lu Sicheng had a cold while Tong Yao was having her period. Tong Yao got medicine for him. Lu Sicheng acted like a baby and did not drink the hot water Tong Yao brought for him. Tong Yao told him about the period pain of woman and made some theories for Lu Sicheng to finish his water. Tong Yao then went down to make porridge for the two.

But Tong Yao's cramp hit her when she was holding the bowl with raw rice. Thankfully Lu Sicheng who was standing behind her and watching his girlfriend make the porridge, walked up to it and helped her up. He kept the porridge in the rice cooker and went upstairs. Tong Yao then saw him come down with a hot water bag. She smiled at her thoughtful boyfriend.

He poured their porridge into two bowls and gave Tong Yao the water bag. Tong Yao quicly kept it on the counter and blew on her hands: "Hot!!"

Lu Sicheng sighed before getting his bowl of porridge and the hot water bag. Tong Yao followed him, carrying her bowl of porridge. After he and Tong Yao had settled down on the sofa, he lifted her shirt, revealing her flat stomach and kept his hand on it before pressing it a little. He picked the hot water bag and put it on her bare stomach to which Tong Yao said: "Aaah!! Hot!!" *Tong Yao blushing from head to toe because of his touch*

Lu Sicheng sighed once again before keeping his hand beneath it. She felt better and so she started eating. Lu Sicheng didn't feel that posture comfortable so he pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arm around her waist. Even though this made Tong Yao freeze for some time, she was still craving for more appealing touches.

After they ate, Tong Yao brought Lu Sicheng to his room and said: "I'll take care of you."

"Come here."

"What? No..."

"Shut up."