Chapter 12

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you."

Tong Yao was still sleepy. She was stretching so much that she thought her hands and legs would break. After massaging her neck, a little, she walked over to the gaming area where Lu Sicheng was sitting and nudged his arm. "Cheng Ge, can you please tell Rui Ge to change the schedule? This is not physical training but physical abuse."

Lu Sicheng: "......"

Tong Yao: "Cheng Ge..." Tong Yao started nudging his arm like a dog waiting for its food. At last, she kicked his chair and said: "If you won't do it then I'll cry all night. You guys won't get a wink of sleep."

Lu Sicheng: "......"

Tong Yao: "Hmmph..." Tong Yao turned around and was ready to go but Lu Sicheng pulled the side of her jacket and she came back to him. Then he immediately turned the screen of his computer to her and said: "I'm streaming." The word 'stream' was enough for Tong Yao to duck under the gaming table and go away from the monitor. Xiao Rui came down at the same minute and saw Tong Yao on the floor and Lu Sicheng looking at her with evil in his eyes. Xiao Rui: "What are we playing? Hide and seek?"

Lu Sicheng: "Live streaming."

Xiao Rui: "Oh..."

Xiao Rui bent down and saw that the fans in the comments were so eager to see Tong Yao's face. Xiao Rui ushered her and told her to go live today, to which she reluctantly agreed.

Tong Yao took her phone and texted Jin Yang:

[ZGDX_Smiling: Time to work my fan club leader!! I need you to come over and do my makeup.]

[Ah Mao's Mom: Will be there in 5 minutes.]

[ZGDX_Smiling: Great.]

Tong Yao knew Jin Yang would at least need 20minutes to come and so she sat on her seat and played on her computer. She was as quiet as a mouse and Lu Sicheng was loving it. Only if she wore a skirt or shorts today, he thought.

Everyone was in their own seats, playing something and then Tong Yao started mourning: "Jin Yang!! You told you'd be here in 5 minutes!!"

Little Fatty: "Who's that?"

Tong Yao: "My jiemie."

Little Fatty: "Oh does she live nearby?"

Tong Yao: "No. But she visits our neighbours usually."

Old Cat: "Neighbors? But why?"

Tong Yao: "Guess who's her boyfriend?"

Old Cat: "Ai Jia?"

Tong Yao: "Yes the lovey dovey couple next door is Ai Jia and Jin Yang."

Jin Yang: "Not anymore."

Everyone turned around to see a tall and pretty girl standing behind Tong Yao. She was maybe as old as Tong Yao but she looked cute. Tong Yao: "What do you mean?"

Jin Yang: We've broken up."

Tong Yao: "What? I thought you said you wouldn't plan for your future now itself?"

Jin Yang: "I'm not good enough for him. All he does is play games all day. He doesn't even have time for me."

Tong Yao: "Sad."

Jin Yang: "He also said I play really bad. As if I am a pro gamer. I am just an English interpreter."

Tong Yao: "And why are you telling this to me now?"

Jin Yang: "You cut my calls whenever I try to tell you. That's why. Sometimes I even think you do something with Chen---"

Tong Yao: "Sorry... Let's go."

Tong Yao and Jin Yang stood up and saw everyone staring at them with widened eyes. Maybe they haven't seen a girl talking to a girl like that. Lu Sicheng game a faint smile and turned back while the others watched the two best friends walk upstairs, holding hands.

When Tong Yao came down, she looked magnificent. Lu Sicheng's eyes almost popped out. He could not restrain himself anymore. He grabbed his phone and texted her: [fhdjwhdb2333: Let me sleep in your room tonight.]

[ZGDX_Smiling: We've never slept together before. What if someone sees us?]

[fhdjwhdb2333: I'll make sure they will not get to know.]

[ZGDX_Smiling: Okay.]

Lu Sicheng smirked and Tong Yao didn't know his intention. She was innocent after all.

Tong Yao sat down and started her livestream. She was really nervous but then she hid the comments and started playing. Lu Sicheng decided to have some fun and so he started to read them out. At last Tong Yao was so furious that he made her lose her game, she stood up, took a yogurt, went upstairs and slammed the door. She even messaged Lu Sicheng that he was not allowed to sleep in her room today.

She called Jin Yang and reported everything to her. Jin Yang laughed like she had inhaled a jarful of laughing gas.

And it so happened that Ah Tai, the mid player for the Korean team TAT, invited them to match. ZGDX didn't agree cause Cheng Ge didn't want to. He thought Tong Yao was still young for the abuses she would get if she lost the match. But Ah Tai gave an interview and called ZGDX cowards.

Lu Sicheng and Xiao Rui were having a chat. They only didn't know that Old Cat, Old K Little Fatty and Tong Yao were standing behind and listening to their conversation. At one point Xiao Rui asked: "Lu Sicheng, are you really interested in Tong Yao?"

Lu Sicheng: "I won't answer this question."

Tong Yao: "..."

Xiao Rui: "So the reason why you protect her so much is because she is a young girl right?"

Tong Yao thought: "It's because I'm his girlfriend, duh!!"

Lu Sicheng: "If shorty hears what you said just now, she would jump and hit your head."

Tong Yao: "When can we get over the shorty part?"

Lu Sicheng heard that and walked towards the noise. Tong Yao got up and said sorry while the remaining members acted like donkeys with stupid brains who didn't hear anything.

When Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng were there at the last, Tong Yao said: "You can sleep in my room if you stop calling me shorty."

"First of all, I can sleep without your permission and second of all, I will call you shorty till you become a 40-year-old aunty, okay? Now move shorty." He patted her butt and walked away, leaving Tong Yao as red as a tomato with that touch.

NOTE:  Hey guys!! I can't stop thinking about the lovely couple. If you want some intimate interactions between them, then please comment below. Thanks for the idea 'tapishradika'!!

-The writer