Chapter 29

Tong Yao woke up in the morning to feel heavy arms wrapped around her. She smiled and turned around. The bright sunlight shone through the window hitting her in the eye, making her cringe. Tong Yao tried adjusting to the light and instead focused on the man sleeping next to her. She stared at his handsome face for a while before grabbing her phone from the side table.

'10 missed calls from mother'

"Shit." Tong Yao tensed before slightly moving Lu Sicheng's arms and getting out of bed. She walked over to her bathroom and closed the door. She called her mom and took her toothbrush.

A phone call conversation between Mrs. Tong and Tong Yao:

Mrs. Tong: "Good morning dear!!"

Tong Yao: "Good morning." *Yawns*

Mrs. Tong: "Get ready."

Tong Yao: "Eh??"

Mrs. Tong: "Blind date day."

Tong Yao: "Oh man..."

Mrs. Tong: "This better go well or else..."

Tong Yao: "I'll see to it."

Mrs. Tong: "Good. 1 pm."

Tong Yao: "Okay. Bye."

Mrs. Tong: "Good luck. Bye."

Tong Yao sighed and ended the call with her mom. She brushed her teeth and washed her face before looking at her face in the mirror. "Tong Yao, you can do it. You have everything you need."

She locked the door and turned on the shower. She felt relieved as her muscles relaxed. She let the hot water course through her body for some more time. After the shower, she wrapped herself in a fluffy towel. She applied some moisturizer before putting on a pair of jeans and a rainbow crop top. She went down, making sure her boyfriend wouldn't wake up.

She was quite shocked to see Little Fatty, Lu Yue, Old Cat, Old K, God Ming and Xiao Rui at the dining table. As she strode down the stairs, they looked up at her.

Tong Yao: "Good Morning!!"

All the members: "Good morning??"

Tong Yao: "Why are you all up so early??"

Little Fatty: "God Ming and Xiao Rui decide something."

Tong Yao: "What??"

Old Cat: "You and Cheng Ge should announce your relationship."

Tong Yao froze on the last step before looking at them with a dumbfounded look.

Xiao Rui: "Xiao jiejie, we know it's hard but we can't be secretive all the time."

Tong Yao sighed and walked to the dining table before grabbing a panini and settling down on her seat. "I don't know."

"Take it as a yes from me." Everyone turned around to see their captain walking down. They watched every move of his until he grabbed some breakfast and sat next to Tong Yao.

Tong Yao: "I need to go out."

Lu Sicheng: "Where?"

Tong Yao: "None of your business."

Lu Sicheng: "Where?"

Tong Yao: "Humph..."

Lu Sicheng: "I won't repeat the same words three times."

Tong Yao: "On that blind date mom set me up on."

Lu Yue: "Oh. Mrs. Tong said he's a great guy, same age as my ge, handsome, well educated and a perfect match for idiot."

Lu Sicheng: "Shut up."

Tong Yao: "Shut up you retard. Do you want your ge's slipper on your face now?"

Lu Yue: "No thanks. I'll shut up."

Tong Yao: "Sounds great. I'm taking my car."

Old K: "What car do you own??"

Tong Yao: "Aston Martin."

Old Cat: "Color??"

Tong Yao: "Red. Gotta get ready. Bye!!"

All of Tong Yao's stupid teammates watched their mid walk up to her room and close it.

Tong Yao wore a beautiful red top and black palazzo. She touched her face with makeup, making her features more visible. She added crimson red lipstick to her plump lips and wore high heels. She looked good enough. But on Tong Yao's mind: "We're rejecting you dear."

NOTE: Hey  guys!! Have a fun time reading this chapter!! I apologize as it is short, but the next chapter will have thousand words.  Don't forget to vote, comment and checkout my new work: "Deep Secrets." Love y'all!!

--The Writer.