Chapter 26

"You make me want to be a better man."

Lu Sicheng went into the bus with a stone-cold face as always. Tong Yao ran behind him like a little puppy going behind its owner. Everyone waited until the two settled down before turning towards them. Lu Sicheng was at the front while Tong Yao was at the back.

After 2 minutes, Tong Yao choked on her coffee because of a question:

God Ming: "I think you need to explain your relationship??"

Xiao Rui: "I agree. Who is your boyfriend?"

Little Fatty: "Boyfriend??"

Lu Yue: "Do you consider me as a friend or not?"

Old Cat: "I wanna know too."

Old K: "Seems like our Mid is already taken."

Tong Yao: "Give me a second."

Old Cat: "Aiya, Cheng Ge, why are you not curious?"

Little Fatty: "I thought you had a crush on her?"

Lu Sicheng: "I know her boyfriend."

Old Cat: "Who is he?"

Tong Yao: "I think Jin Yang needs to tell you something."

Everyone looked at Tong Yao's phone and saw Jin Yang holding Ah Mao in her hands. She said: "Let me tell you guys. Tong Yao has no courage to tell you guys that her tongue slipped."

Tong Yao: "Good work Jiemie."

Jin Yang smirked before continuing: "One of your teammates is her boyfriend. Love you Yao-Yao. Bye."

"Jin Yang!! You'll get it from me once I see you. Just wait and watch."

Little Fatty: "Cheng Ge, Tong Yao, I think you need to tell us something."

Old Cat: "Don't tell me that..."

Xiao Rui: "Oh no..."

God Ming: "No ways."

Lu Yue: "Ge, you got yourself a cute shortie. Great luck."

Tong Yao: "Shit. This shouldn't have come out."

Lu Sicheng: "Stop talking. You guys are giving me a headache."

Tong Yao: "How will they keep quiet when they got such a big gossip to talk about?"

Lu Sicheng: "Little Fatty, switch your seats with me."

Little Fatty: "O-okay?"

Lu Sicheng went over to Tong Yao's seat and left Little Fatty to sit in the seat at the front row. Lu Sicheng took Tong Yao's hand and said: "You couldn't keep this secret anymore. Think of it. It's like you have thrown a heavy bag away."

Tong Yao was taking deep breaths and trying her best not to panic.

Little Fatty: "Xiao Jiejie, it's okay."

Old Cat: "Yeah we had made guesses already."

Old K: "Calm down Tong Yao."

Lu Yue: "We will keep this news to ourselves, okay?"

Xiao Rui: "Cheer up."

God Ming: "Cousin, you have found yourself a good man, don't be afraid to announce your relationship."

Everyone shut up when they saw that Tong Yao was tearing up.

Lu Sicheng: "Are you okay?"

Lu Sicheng pulled her into his chest as she stifled her tears back, trying to calm down.

Lu Sicheng: "Tell me, what's wrong?"

Tong Yao: "I didn't want to announce our relationship so fast. Everyone will think that I entered the team because of you. I didn't tell anyone about my family because of the same reason."

Lu Sicheng: "But--"

Tong Yao: "I am not able to concentrate these days. Fear encircles me when I think of it. I even need to complete that stupid deal I made to my mom. She wants me to go on a blind date and make it go well or else she'll marry me off to some business partner of hers and not let me be a pro gamer."

Lu Sicheng: "I know how you feel. We'll talk about this with your mom. Don't cry it's fine. Everyone here is like your family, right? We'll always be there for you. You will be mine forever even if they attack us with harsh words."

NOTE: Hey guys!! I took along time to finish this. I had an extra class today. Hope you guys like this chapter. Love you guys!!

--The Writer.