Chapter 14

"Love is like Heaven, but it can hurt like Hell."

Meanwhile, Lu Sicheng was sitting in his room on a bean bag, holding his laptop and sipping his hot coffee. He was reading all the trolls about his girlfriend and found it quite annoying. He typed in several comments supporting Tong Yao and vent all his anger on them.

Then, he got up and went downstairs. It was already 6:00 in the evening and when Lu Sicheng went down, he didn't see Tong Yao. So, he asked: "Is she still sleeping?"

Xiao Rui who was near Tong Yao's computer said: "Yes. Haven't seen her all day."

Lu Sicheng went over to his seat and sat down. He looked upwards for a while and then started a ranked match. Xiao Rui said: "I'll go call her." But before he could go up, Tong Yao came down, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans.

Tong Yao: "I need to go. Jin Yang is waiting for me."

She didn't even wait for a response and just walked away. Xiao Rui screamed out before she could step out: "Okay. Be careful! Come home early!!"

Tong Yao didn't say anything and went out. Lu Sicheng turned back and messaged her:

[fhdjwhdb2333: Don't come back late.]

Jin Yang was wearing a shimmery coat, black shirt, black shorts and glazed, heeled boots. Tong Yao was just simply dressed. Jin Yang walked up to her best friend who was standing in front of her base's door. Jin Yang pulled Tong Yao into her car and went to the bar in which she had made a reservation.

At SOHO bar, Tong Yao and Jin Yang settled down on their reserved sofa. Tong Yao was still gloomy.

Jin Yang: "Jiemie, I took you here to have some fun. What's with the gloomy look?"

Tong Yao: "I lost a practice match."

Jin Yang: "I know. It's just a practice match, right? Ai Jia would also cry when he lost his matches. But after he was done, he would get ready for the next matches. Cheer up. Here, what do you want?"

Jin Yang handed Tong Yao a menu of drinks.

Tong Yao: "Cheng Ge will scold me for taking alcohol. I don't want anything."

Jin Yang: "I'm not asking you to take alcohol. Come on."

Tong Yao: "Long Island Tea, I'll take this."

Jin Yang: "Waiter, make this two please."

Tong Yao grabbed her drink, threw the straw away from her drink and gulped down a whole lot of it. Jin Yang snatched the drink to slow her down. Just then Ai Jia came running towards the girls who were talking. Tong Yao said: "How does he know that we are here?"

Jin Yang: "Who knows? Probably he has a dog's nose."

Ai Jia plopped down next to Jin Yang and looked at her. Tong Yao lifted her eyes and saw Ai Jia's loving gaze at Jin Yang: "Ai Jia, hold you gaze a little. Cheng Ge never looks at me like that. I feel heartbroken."

Ai Jia: "Is that why you are drenching yourself with alcohol?"

Tong Yao who had already finished two glasses of her drink said: "No. I lost the match."

Ai Jia: "Oh come on. It's just a practice match."

Tong Yao: "Waah... But he used my best shikigami. Now I feel I'm useless."

Jin Yang: "Don't make her cry. Shut up."

Ai Jia: "Hmm... I'll avenge Ah Tai for you as I am your brother."

Tong Yao: "Thanks brother."

Jin Yang: "What brother? He's your brother-in-law."

Tong Yao: "Okay. Thanks brother-in-law."

Ai Jia: "Wait what? Brother-in-law? Jin Yang my dear, you have given me a second chance!!"

Jin Yang: "Not ye--"

Before Jin Yang could finish, Ai Jia kissed her cheek and said: "Love you. And I'm sorry."

Tong Yao was drinking peacefully while Jin Yang and Ai Jia were talking. After like three hours, it was already 11:00 in the night. Jin Yang decided it was time to go. But Tong Yao wouldn't budge, Jin Yang had no option but to call Lu Sicheng over.

When he arrived, he saw his girlfriend who was extremely drunk, leaning on the mid-next-door's girlfriend. He went in front of them and crossed his arms.

Jin Yang: "Your boyfriend is here."

Tong Yao opened her eyes and looked at the man in front of her. Then she stood up and said: "What boyfriend? This is our captain."

Jin Yang: "Yeah, your captain. Bye!!"

Lu Sicheng pulled Tong Yao into his arms as Jin Yang and Ai Jia got ready to leave. As Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng reached their base, Lu Sicheng remembered of something. He put Tong Yao on the swing near their base and said: "Stay here. I'll buy you some medicines. Don't flirt with other guys."

Tong Yao: "Huh? Okay. I'll be Wei Sheng from now on."

Lu Sicheng: "That's like a good girl." He kissed her forehead and walked away to buy medicines.

NOTE: Sorry for the late bonus update. I'll update the normal chapter today. Love you guys.

-The Writer