Chapter 15

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

Tong Yao was still not sober and so, she got up and ran back into the base. When she got there, she saw that all the light were off. Then when she went to the gaming area, she saw someone playing on Lu Sicheng's computer.

Tong Yao: "Huh? Cheng Ge? I thought you went to buy medicines for me? Why are you back before me?"

Tong Yao screamed and ran outside the main door when she saw the guy sitting on Lu Sicheng's chair. She mistakenly thought that he was a ghost and got so scared that she ran away. Just as she ran through the main door, she saw Lu Sicheng coming towards her with medicines in her hand. She immediately jumped on to him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Lu Sicheng, who was holding Tong Yao's butt to support her said: "Tong Yao, you don't want others to know about our relationship right? Get off me."

Tong Yao: "No. There is a ghost in the base that looks just like you. I am really scared."

Lu Sicheng: "Alright."

Lu Sicheng carried her into their base. Lu Sicheng turned around to switch on the lights once they were in. But the minute he saw the guy sitting on his chair, he said: "What are you doing here?"

Lu Yue: "Why? Shouldn't I be here?"

Before Lu Sicheng could answer, Xiao Rui and God Ming came down the stairs and exclaimed: "Lu Yue??"

Lu Sicheng glanced at his drunk girlfriend who was looking at Lu Yue in a weird way. And before he could make a move, Tong Yao jumped off Lu Sicheng and ran towards Lu Yue. "Retard, do you remember me?"

Lu Yue: "Idiot?"

Tong Yao: "Yeah."

Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor as they watched Tong Yao and Lu Yue talk and laugh to each other happily.

God Ming: "Everyone has some explaining to do."

After they settled down, Xiao Rui and God Ming bombarded questions at the three.

God Ming: "Why was Tong Yao being carried by Cheng Ge like that?"

Xiao Rui: "Why is Lu Yue back?"

God Ming: "How are Tong Yao and Lu Yue related?"

Lu Yue: "Whoa!! Slow down you two. We have plenty of time to talk about this."

God Ming: "Then answer our questions one by one."

Xiao Rui: "Yeah... First Cheng Ge."

Lu Sicheng: "Ah... She thought Lu Yue was a ghost."

God Ming: "Makes sense. Then what about you Lu Yue, why are you here?"

Lu Yue: "Oh... I was going to Kenya to watch the birds migrate but before that, a voice called out to me, "Young master Lu, team ZGDX needs you."

Lu Sicheng: "We don't need you. We have a new mid already."

Xiao Rui: "True, she perfect."

Lu Yue: "Huh? Instead of relying on a delicate Tong Yao, prepare a good substitute player like, me."

Tong Yao: "Aah? Wait, does that mean I'll be the only one who will be sitting on the bench next to the drinking machine? Waah... I am still strong. I just lost a practice match. Oh man... I am going through so many difficulties these days."

Lu Sicheng: "What difficulties do you have? Shut up."

Tong Yao: "*Sniffs* My mother has been a pain in the butt. She wants me to go on blind dates and get married at such a young age."

Lu Sicheng was quite annoyed by the word 'blind dates. But before Tong Yao could continue, she looked like she was going to puke. Lu Sicheng got up and pulled Tong Yao with him. Lu Yue followed his elder brother and Tong Yao. Lu Sicheng took a bottle of water from the fridge. Then he gave Lu Yue a tablet who stupidly said: "Should I eat it??"

Lu Sicheng: "No idiot. It's for her."

Lu Yue: "Oh."

Lu Yue and Lu Sicheng held Tong Yao down and fed her the tablet and made her drink the water. Then, Lu Sicheng took Tong Yao to her room while God Ming and Lu Yue sat down to talk.

At Tong Yao's room---

Lu Sicheng made Tong Yao lie down on her bed and tucked her in. Seeing his girlfriend end's eyes flutter close, he kissed her forehead, switched off the lights and walked out of her room.

Tong Yao woke up at exactly 4:30 a.m., all sobered up. When she saw herself, she noticed that she hadn't changed her dress yet. She brushed her teeth and rinsed her face before she went back to bed.

As it came closer to 9:00 a.m., Tong Yao woke up again. This time she sat on her bed and tried to remember of what had happened the day before. When she couldn't remember anything, she called her best friend.

A phone call conversation between Tong Yao and Jin Yang.

Jin Yang: "Hello? Jiemie?"

Tong Yao: "Hey dude, tell me, what happened yesterday at the bar?"

Jin Yang: "Ai Jia came over and you were so drunk that we had to get your boyfriend to take you home."

Tong Yao: "WTF? Wait a second, did I do anything? I'll call you back later."

Jin Yang just chuckled and waited to hear what she had done yesterday. But Tong Yao didn't know that Jin Yang and Ai Jia were back together after yesterday's incident.

Tong Yao went down to look for Lu Sicheng who was not yet down. She saw Xiao Rui making coffee for himself.

Xiao Rui: "Oh your performance yesterday was great!!"

Tong Yao: "......"

NOTE:  Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update but there was this cousin of mine who didn't let me do anything of my own choice. Let me make it up to you by writing another chapter today.