Chapter 25

"True love is putting someone else before yourself."

Tong Yao wanted to pull Lu Sicheng back and make her go through his sweet torture again but she had her reasons to not let him to. After giving his last look, Lu Sicheng left the room, leaving an amused and flustered Tong Yao, lying on her bed. Tong Yao looked around, changed her clothes and quickly locked her door.

The next day (To be precise, 2:00 am.) ---

Lu Sicheng pushed Tong Yao onto her bed. As Tong Yao moaned with pleasure, Lu Sicheng took his shirt off. She looked at his perfectly built abs. He smirked as she traced his chest. Tong Yao then was in an urge to pull him back to her and kiss him.

Suddenly, Tong Yao felt a furry ball on her head. Tong Yao painfully opened her eyes to see Da Bing, the princess treated cat, on Tong Yao's face. She pushed Da Bing aside and walked out of bed. She went up to the mirror in her bathroom and opened the faucet. She splashed her face with cold water to make herself come out of the pleasurable dream.

Tong Yao wrapped her arms around Lu Sicheng's neck and pulled him closer. Their lips touched and moved rhythmically which gave Tong Yao tingles all over her body.

"Tong Yao!!" Tong Yao screamed at her reflection in the mirror. "You are supposed to focus on the championships not become attracted too Lu Sicheng even more. You already have a special effect on you by him. Where is your concentration? Think about proving yourself to the others first and then you can do everything in peace."

Tong Yao patted her face and rubbed her eyes before going back to bed. First, she turned right, then left, then right, then left, then right, then left, then right, then right before kicking her blanket and saying: "Idiot."

It was 2:30 am in the morning and Tong Yao's room was the only place lit up in the whole street. She was seriously going through the game the new team KING had played. She studied their strategies perfectly before making a note of it. She had not forgotten to get may little notebooks that were lying in her house with nothing to do. The silver reflecting notebook was already filled with notes about two teams, CK and KING.

Tong Yao went back to bed at 6:00 in the morning, feeling that her energy had drained completely.

Morning---

Tong Yao was all dressed, sitting on the sofa and writing down the remaining notes she needed to write. Just then, God Ming and Xiao Rui came across Tong Yao, who was completely indulged in her tiny notebook.

God Ming: "Let me see."

Tong Yao handed him the book and looked at him with eagerness of what he would say.

God Ming: "Never knew you were this effective."

Tong Yao: "Of course, you had a great cousin with you all the time and you realize this now??"

God Ming: "You were stupid then."

Tong Yao: "No I wasn't."

God Ming: "Yes you were."

Xiao Rui: "Whoa... Wait, he is your cousin?"

Tong Yao: "Yes this grumpy old grandpa is my cousin."

God Ming: "I am not a grandpa, grumpy nor old. I am perfect."

Tong Yao: "Explains why Qin jie stopped talking to you completely while you were a lovesick puppy trying to gain her love back."

Xiao Rui: "WTF?? God Ming had a girlfriend??"

Tong Yao: "3 years of a relationship. His stopped when mine started." *Tong Yao quickly covers her mouth with her cold hands*

God Ming: "It's been a year since me and Qin Meng broke up and two since you and Jian Yang broke up. That means..."

Xiao Rui and God Ming: "Relationship with whom?"

Tong Yao: "Umm... I am sorry but I need to finish this."

Tong Yao was so nervous that she would let hers and Lu Sicheng's secret out that, she grabbed her notebook and pen before scurrying back to her gaming chair, leaving two astounded people in the living room.

After God Ming and Xiao Rui were gone, Lu Sicheng came down. He looked at Tong Yao before saying: "Shorty, you need to jump more instead of writing nonsense. Jumping will make you taller-"

"Shut up."

"And it will be easier for me to kiss you, actually it will be easier for you."

"I stopped growing long ago."

"Explains why you're so short."

Tong Yao led a low growl, trying to cover her blushing face. Lu Sicheng chuckled and gave her some seafood congee and coffee. "Finish it and come into the bus. They won't wait for you like I do."

Tong Yao pulled the congee and coffee in front of her and pushed Lu Sicheng away as he kissed her. Lu Sicheng frowned and turned her chair towards him. He picked her up and placed her on her desk. "What are you doing?? Lu Sicheng!! Let me go!!"

Lu Sicheng smirked before capturing her lips in his. She sighed and knew that he wouldn't go until they would have a heated make out session. Tong Yao made her way to his neck and put her arms around his neck. Lu Sicheng took this as an approval and pulled her waist closer to him, making Tong Yao's cheek painted with a shade of pink and red. Lu Sicheng's tongue started to take its dominance but Tong Yao decided to taunt him. She let him take control of the heated kiss. After a few seconds, she grazed her tongue over his, making him push his tongue more into her mouth. She grazed over his tongue the last time before pushing him away and saying: "Enough for now. You need to get going. If Lu Yue comes down, we'll be done. Go now."

Lu Sicheng huffed in disappointment making Tong Yao giggle and get back to her position to fix her makeup and hair.

NOTE: Hey guys!! I was so tired that I couldn't update today. Really sorry... The exam went great, thanks for asking (tapishradhika). I had prepared well for it and with support from you guys, I could finish it with ease. Anyways, I enjoyed my weekend a lot thanks to you guys. Love y'all!!

---The Writer.