Chapter 4

"Love is the ultimate expression of the will to live."

Tong Yao was still wondering about why Lu Sicheng would be worried about her but she was interrupted by Jesse's voice: "Tong Yao don't you think Lu Sicheng likes you?"

"What do you mean?"

"He never looks at the others the way he looks at you. It's a look that's like he owns you."

"Stop spouting rubbish and walk faster, we won't get back to our room in 10 minutes if we go on like this."

"Why are you turning red?"

"I'm not. Let's go."

Tong Yao went behind Jesse and pushed her to walk faster. "Okay I'll walk faster. Don't push me."

When Tong Yao and Jesse were settling down on their beds, Tong Yao's phone rang.

Mrs. Tong: "Hello Yao-Yao!!"

Tong Yao: "Hi ma. I need to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow."

Mrs. Tong: "I have decided to cut your degree short. You have to come back in 2 years."

Tong Yao: "I won't be coming back after just 2 years."

Mrs. Tong: "You are the heiress of the Tong Groups dear. You have to take my place once you come back."

Tong Yao: "No ways. I am too young for that."

Mrs. Tong: "That is the reason. Youngsters are more successful."

Tong Yao: "Bye."

Tong Yao was talking in Chinese with her mom so Jesse couldn't make anything out except Tong Yao being annoyed. Jesse chuckled and said: "You're cute when you're angry."

"Geez. Sleep. You know my bad temper, right?"

Jesse knew that if Tong Yao would explode if she would continue talking so she slept. Tong Yao sighed and calmed down then went to sleep too.

The semester is almost over------

Tong Yao and Lu Sicheng remain as best friends while other guys and girls try to pursue them. When the last 2 months of the semester would be over, Tong Yao knew that she wouldn't be able to see Lu Sicheng as he would go back to China and she would have to finish another year because of her mom. Lu Sicheng decided it was time to confess his feelings for her. But he didn't know that Tong Yao was also thinking the same. After the both played some ranked challenges on Onmyoji Arena, they decided to meet up.

At an English restaurant:

Tong Yao: "There is something I need to tell you."

Lu Sicheng: "Even I have something to tell you."

Tong Yao: "You go first."

Lu Sicheng: "Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

Tong Yao: "Yeah, but not anymore. Why?"

Lu Sicheng: "Then would you like to have a try?"

Tong Yao: "Try what?"

Lu Sicheng: "Me."

Tong Yao: "Huh?"

Tong Yao: "...Aren't you acting like..."

Lu Sicheng: "Acting like what?"

Tong Yao: "Harsh and direct."

Lu Sicheng: "Will you agree if I make it gentle?"

Tong Yao: "Try it."

Lu Sicheng: "I don't know how to make it gentle. But this is your only chance. Will you agree?"

Tong Yao: "Last chance?! Okay, I agree."

Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao smiled at each other and finished their food before going back. Tong Yao wanted to take it slow with the intimate contact so Lu Sicheng just held her hands. Even after two months Tong Yao did not dare to make any contact with Lu Sicheng except holding hands.

With two months over, Lu Sicheng had to go back to China because of his mother. Tong Yao was not happy but she knew Lu Sicheng was honest and good. So, she didn't worry much about it. They would usually talk with each other two times a day and she didn't dare to tell anyone about their relationship except Jin Yang who spread it to Ai Jia. Even Jesse didn't find out.

Tong Yao would play Onmyoji Arena with Lu Sicheng and so she had ranked up to master in Chinese and Korean server. In fact, she was the best Tamamo-No-Mae player in China. Lu Sicheng was amazed by her skills and would usually play with her if he needed to rank up without any effort.

Lu Sicheng became a pro gamer like Jian Yang once he went back to China. Lu Sicheng played for team ZGDX as ADC and he was their captain and most importantly the most handsome man in their team. Lu Sicheng was worshipped by millions of people as he had gained too many fans. He was known for his handsomeness and coldness. But only Tong Yao knew what a flirt he was.

A year later, when Tong Yao was 22, her degree got over. Tong Yao decided to surprise Lu Sicheng by going back to China and meeting him. Tong Yao was received grandly by her parents, Jin Yang and Tong Fei.

Now, it had been three days since Tong Yao had come back home and her mom was already arranging random blind dates for her even though she would say no. And till now she had gone on 1 blind date. She rejected that guy who was heartbroken. One bright sunny day, Tong Yao was putting all her frustration in a match in Onmyoji Arena against a really tough opponent. Just after the game ended, Tong Yao screamed on top of her lungs. Jin Yang who was sitting on the sofa across the chair that Tong Yao was sitting in said: "Yao-Yao what happened? Did you see an insect?"

"NO!!! Someone invited me to play the Nationals with them!"

"I don't believe it. Ask him which team they are from."

"They are from... ZGDX!"

"Isn't that your boyfriend's team?"

"Yeah. Whoa!! Salary 800,000 RMB! I can make my own fortune! "

"Shut up. You haven't agreed yet."

"Yeah. I will consider it."

"Deal with your mom first. I'm off."

"Bye... Speaking of my mom."

Note: I am just so excited to write everything! I will be giving fast updates now. Love you guys!

Regards,

The writer.