Chapter 24

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

This chapter contains mild sexual content ahead..

Jian Yang: "Can we train now?"

All the remaining team members of CK: "Yes. Okay captain."

Jian Yang's face expression changed before he yelled: "Then get down from there."

At ZGDX's base:

Lu Sicheng went back to his stream and said:

[Lu Sicheng: The day we came back from our first match, she was having her period and I had a cold. At that time, she was lying in my bed. If she dies, we wont have a Mid. Can I ignore her? We have a match tomorrow.]

Tong Yao pouted at him and took her phone out. Then she scrolled down those comments about her and Lu Sicheng.

Lu Sicheng reads a comment saying that he didn't like humans at all and that is why he didn't have a girlfriend.

Lu Sicheng: "Is this hairy little zongzi your friend?"

Tong Yao: "How'd you know?"

Lu Sicheng: "She's just like you. Don't start a rumor Will you become my wife if I cant find one later??

Tong Yao blushed and felt her body heat up. For some reason, she felt that he wanted to announce their relationship, but it wasn't the time for it.

Tong Yao: "Shut up. Stop blabbering."

After night fall like 8:00 pm, Tong Yao, Lu Yue and Lu Sicheng were the only ones playing matches in the gaming area. Tong Yao's phone rang which made Lu Sicheng look at her. She gave him a smile and looked at the caller ID. Seeing that it was an unknown number, Tong Yao pulled her headphones and placed them on her neck before receiving the call and putting it on speaker.

Tong Yao: "Hello?"

Caller: "..."

Tong Yao: "Hello? Who is this?"

Caller: "Yao-Yao, it's me."

Tong Yao looks around to see Lu Yue staring at her and Lu Sicheng glaring at her with jealousy. She quickly spoke with him before turning around to leave. Lu Sicheng was still angry cause he knew it was Jian Yang.

Tong Yao blew a kiss from the door to him and disappeared. Lu Sicheng, deciding to go behind his girlfriend, lied to Lu Yue and went behind her. He observed them talk for a while before Tong Yao walked Jian Yang over to the entrance. He wanted to jump in and shove Jian Yang away when he saw him kiss his girlfriend. But she was quick to pull away.

After he was gone, he saw Tong Yao sigh and walk. She saw him and ran over to him before holding her hands in his. Getting to know that he was not happy, she kissed him but before she could finish the peck and back away, Lu Sicheng wrapped his arms around her waist and didn't let go.

He bit her lower lip asking for entrance to her mouth. Tong Yao gladly let his tongue enter Lu Sicheng searched around in her mouth before pushing her tongue back. Tong Yao was in a good mood today so she fought with him for dominance. At last, Lu Sicheng won and Tong Yao just stayed silent, giving out soft moans as he kissed her with burning passion. Tong Yao could feel her cheeks being stained bright red. Lu Sicheng sucked on her lower lip before letting her lips go and looking at her with mischief in his eyes.

Tong Yao: "What?"

Lu Sicheng: "Keep you're door open today. I need to talk to you about something."

Oblivious Tong Yao of course innocently agreed before going back inside.

Lu Yue turned around to see Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao walking back together. He said: "Since when are you two together?"

Tong Yao froze in her spot and Lu Sicheng said: "We aren't. You heard her livestream."

Lu Yue: "I'm actually dejected."

Tong Yao: "Stay like that until you die."

Lu Yue: "Rude."

Tong Yao: "You're annoying."

Both the Mids stuck their tongues at each other and Tong Yao went to her room.

Tong Yao wore her sleepwear and got ready for bed before opening the lock of her door.

After 5 minutes, she heard her door open and close. She turned around and saw Lu Sicheng walk in. Tong Yao got up from her bed and went near him. Before she could say anything, Lu Sicheng pinned her to the wall and kissed her. She tried to stop him but soon, she melted into his touch.

After he released her. Tong Yao panted heavily and said: "What was that aggression for?"

"I am going to teach you a lesson. I'll make you scream my name all night long."

"Pervert. I'll not let you touch me."

"Think you can stop me?"

"What did I do wrong?"

"You let another man kiss and hug you. I will help you disinfect it."

"......"

Lu Sicheng smirked at her perplexed face and pressed his lips back onto hers. A minute into kissing, Tong Yao felt her captain push her onto the bed without breaking the kiss. He then moved down to her neck and took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet and fresh scent. Tong Yao was already feeling aroused by him. She felt her core become wet. Lu Sicheng was not going down at all. She looked at him in a sarcastic way and said: "Scream your name all night huh?..." Tong Yao moaned as she felt him pull her shorts off. He had brushed his hand over her , but there was her underwear that separated them.. Tong Yao sucked her breath as she felt him lift her underwear's edge, making space for his fingers to go in.

Suddenly, a wave of realization splashes over Tong Yao. Before his hands could graze over her aching core, Tong Yao held his hands which made him lift his hands.

"What?"

"Cheng Ge, as much as I want you, we have a match tomorrow."

"Fuck... I can't control myself. Let me just get a taste."

"Not now.

"Let me give you more."

"I'm sleepy. Please?"

"Fine."

Lu Sicheng unwillingly left after holding her lips in his for a while.

NOTE: Sorry for the late update but I have my last test tomorrow. After that, I can post more chapters in one day. Thanks for reading. Anyways, I want your remarks on this chapter. Vote and comment!! Love you guys!!

--The Writer.