Chapter 34

Tong Yao followed her boyfriend to wherever he was taking her to. She observed the place before walking over to a bench and sitting down. The open space was beautiful. The wind rushing through her hair making it messy, the scent of flowers which had bloomed in the morning, crickets chirping and a warm feeling because of a person, in fact it was Tong Yao's favorite person. Lu Sicheng sat down with her and sighed.

"I know you're feeling tensed but--"

"But I'm fine Cheng Ge. I'll be okay. It's just a few words to tell the fans."

"Yes. Just a few words but you'll be returned with a load full of hate. I'm trying to make you understand."

"I understand."

"You should shut that pretty mouth of yours for a while."

"Okay."

"Listen. I know it's hard but, we have to go through this stage. Jin Yang had been showed with this much hate before. You can ask her how to handle it but, you should know that we all are here for you. Anything happens, you should tell me. Okay??"

Tong Yao just simply nodded her head.

"Let me tell you something. The reason why I fell for you this hard is not simple. You're strong and I know it. You're cute, have a heart of pure gold, eyes that calm me down and lips that make me go crazy. The inside of you is just as good as your outside. You are the only person that I have ever showered so much love for. I know that you are strong but sometimes you become emotionally weak. I am here for you and you can feel free about it to let your thoughts flow to me. I'll always support you through your life, every single up and down, every single fall and rise."

Tong Yao couldn't stop letting her tears flow down her cheeks. Lu Sicheng smiled at her warmly. She scrambled over to him and hugged him hard. He laughed before patting her back and said: "It's going to be alright." She nodded but didn't let go of him. After what seemed like an eternity, she let go of him, not willingly. He gave her another smile as she wiped her tears away using her sleeves which came to her fore fingers.

After she was done, she noticed him staring at her. She stared into those beautiful dark-chocolate-brown eyes for a while. It didn't take another second for Lu Sicheng to realize what those pitch-black eyes of hers were thinking. He caressed her cheek and pulled her towards him. She smiled before leaning into his touch and scooting closer to him. Tong Yao felt the passion Lu Sicheng was fighting back as they let their lips lock.

They started out gentle and let each other melt into the kiss. Lu Sicheng slipped his tongue into Tong Yao's mouth after she happily gave access to him. As their tongue's locked with each other's, Tong Yao felt Lu Sicheng pull her even closer to him and then pulling her onto his lap. She snaked her arms around his neck and his hands tightened their grip on her waist. It felt like Lu Sicheng would never let Tong Yao get away from him. A minute later, they broke apart in need for air and leant against each other's foreheads.

Lu Sicheng: "Even if you hadn't come to me, I'm sure I would have fought the whole world to come to you."

Tong Yao: "However far apart we are, we should never let go of each other. How much ever the world goes against us we should never let go. Whoever stops you or me, we should not let go. Promise me."

Lu Sicheng: "I promise."

Tong Yao smiled before resting her head on his chest as he hugged her. This was all she needed for now. Someone who understood her. Someone who loved her and cared for her; however she was, whoever she was. Someone who would never let go of her in the hardest times. Someone, who she could trust with her whole life. Someone who had fallen for her as much as she had fallen for the person. 

NOTE: Hey guys!! I kept this chapter short and sweet. I tried my best to think of how Lu Sicheng loved Tong Yao. Tell me how you felt about it. Love y'all!!

--The Writer.