𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"And what did Tom say that's gotten you so pissed?" Abraxas asked in a jokingly manner. I stare at him as he goes silent realizing I was being serious.
"I don't know maybe beside the fact he called me a whore and told Elise I was a fuck toy for him" I spat once more pushing Abraxas out of my way.

"oh and y/n" Elise spoke while I was reading my book.
"Don't think you have something going on with Tom. Just because you guys did something doesn't mean anything." She said as my head shot up.
"And how would you know if we did anything?" I said annoyed of this bitch.
"Because he tells me everything y/n also told me how you were just a simple fuck toy" Elsie shrugs. I grabbed my wand sending an effortless curse right at her. She screams in horror as spiders crawl for her scalp. Stupid bitch.
Ouch. I had actually liked Tom. Maybe Elise is just trying to get under my skin.. but how would she know about me and Tom?
"Your dead y/n!" She screams. The amount of times she's said that and has never done anything gets tiring.

Before I could walk away Abraxas grips my arm forcing me to face him.
"Just come tonight y/n and I'll explain some things I'm just as confused as you are" He pleaded as I yanked myself away from Abraxas.

Abraxas POV:

I knew not to trust Elise. It's always the roommates. And what is it with girls doing this to one another so casually. I watch y/n storm out of the common room angry. Oh was Tom going to pleased to hear this.

Walking to my dorm I shared with Tom I enter and see him sitting at his desk.
"I was told you were speaking with y/n" Tom spoke. Just by the way his body tensed and the way his jaw clenched it was obvious he was angry.
"Is it true?" Tom taunted tossing a book of his onto the floor.
I flinch. "No, well yes but not in that matter" I told Tom.
"We were actually talking about you" I said watching Tom lift his head up.
"What'd she say" He questioned me as he rolled his neck.
"She said you called her a whore and that you had told Elise she was just a fuck toy"

Toms POV:

Of course that whore is at fault for y/n being so distant.
"Why am I not surprised" I said rubbing my temples annoyed and frustrated. To think I'd done something only to figure out it was her insecure roommate.
"She seems like the type to say that stuff" Abraxas spoke.

"I'll deal with her later" I said getting up from my desk to see y/n and set things straight. I don't care if she doesn't want to see me she's was going to see me whether she liked it or not.

Y/n POV:

Abraxas words stuck to me. Elsie was many things a liar was one of them. She had a feeling I had something going on with Tom. It could possibly be pure jealousy as well.

My door swings open and I see Tom. His eyes quickly find mine before walking over to me.

"You know knocking is still a thing" I said annoyed.
"Sucks I don't quite give a fuck" Tom says. I couldn't help but laugh. But then I keep on a serious face remembering Tom was there. I turn around finally facing Tom as I see him grinning.

I sit myself up on my bed as Tom towers over me.
"Well what is it" I spat as he just stared at me.
"Your so stubborn" Tom taunted pushing me down on my bed. My back laid against my bed while my chest was inches away from him.

"I'm surprised you felt for your whore of a roommates lies." Tom said tracing his finger down my chest before gripping onto my chin.
"You know I wouldn't use you" He said before leaning in to kiss me.

Ignoring everything around me I kiss him back quickly. Toms hands roam all over me. He unbuttons my shirt in a short matter of time while still keeping our lips in tact.