10- Fun II

Taeyeon go to Tiffany's house faster than she planned, she's already in front of Tiffany's house at 7AM.

"I want to meet Tiffany, please?"

"But she's still sleeping. Usually Tiffany will get angry or mad if someone waking her up.." The servant said with her worried face.

"Oh really.. what a bad girl she is. Its okay, I'll wake her up.. but where's her dad and her mom? I bought this for them" Taeyeon show the servant carry bags of Louis Vuitton, D&G, Nike, and Calvin Klein. Taeyeon show the servant inside the carry bags "This two for Mrs. Hwang and this two for Mr. Hwang be careful with that, its limited edition"

"Okay, Ms. Kim I'll give it to them when they come to home from Hawaii. And please follow me.. Tiffany's room on second floor"

Taeyeon follow where the servant go and finally she's in front of Tiffany's room "This one?" Taeyeon asked and look at the servant and the servant nodding her head "You can go now" Taeyeon said.

When Taeyeon want to open the door, apparently the door were locked so Taeyeon have to knocking Tiffany's door

"Tiffany, wake up" Taeyeon said and knocking the door at the same time, but no answer "Gosh, is she really not going to wake up?" Taeyeon said mumble and this time with more loud voice.

"TIFFANY WAKE UP!" at the same time Taeyeon knocks the door hard.

Taeyeon can hear Tiffany's sigh.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME TIFFANY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT POLI-" when Tiffany open the door she's facing Taeyeon and make her shock face, her sentence got cut off because she's just screaming and curse to Kim Taeyeon.

"I-I'm sorry I thought you.. you were my new servant" Tiffany said with her eyes down.

Taeyeon hold Tiffany's chin with her right hand so she could look at Tiffany's face clearly.

"Well, from now on you have to remember my voice and I'm not going to mad at you.. Thanks to your body and this sexy pajamas.." Taeyeon said with a smirk and looking at her body.

Taeyeon push Tiffany inside the room and then she locked the door. She bought gift to Tiffany "You want this?"

Tiffany eyes turn more brighter than before she look at the gift and the gift was links of love necklace and Taeyeon showed some fancy branded dress for Tiffany.

"This is all for you, choose one for photo shoot next week, you're going to be my model company, just for 2 days. You have to do that, it's an order Tiffany. I already talk to your dad" Taeyeon said and look at Tiffany waiting for her answer. If Tiffany answers with a 'no' she will go to punish Tiffany.

"Okay, Master"

"What a good girl" Taeyeon touch Tiffany's face gently and without a warning she's pull Tiffany's hair.

"Ahhh.."

And then throw Tiffany to the bed, she roll Tiffany body so she can look at Tiffany's sexy ass.

"I'm going to spanking your ass Tiffany, you better get ready for this"

Taeyeon spanking Tiffany's ass from left cheek to right cheek. While she spanking Tiffany's ass, she look at Tiffany's face.

Tiffany close her eyes and moaning really hard. "AHHH YES LIKE THAT MASTER I LIKE IT!" Tiffany said with her sultry voice.

Taeyeon touch Tiffany's pussy and she really wet. "Gosh look at you, what the fuck is this?" Taeyeon showed Tiffany her two fingers "This is so wet Tiffany"