17- Alpha I

Tiffany whines as Taeyeon circles her tongue around her erect nipple. "Please, please don't tease me" She begged the alpha, her alpha.

Taeyeon smirked against the nub, and then bit down on it, hard. Tiffany arched her bed off the bed, her pussy getting wetter from the sensation.

Tears began to swell at the corner of her eyes as the heat grew too much for her, she needs her mates cock in her, fucking her hard, making her forget who she is, and maybe fuck some pups into her.

The alpha decided to stop teasing her omega and give her what she wants, her cock. "Fany, spread your legs for me, okay baby?" She cooed placing a small kiss on her mate's forehand.

Tiffany did as she was told; she spread her legs, giving her alpha a clear view of her wet, clenching pussy.

Taeyeon groaned; she can't wait to bury herself into the younger girl's tight heat. "Condom?"

The omega shook her head.

"I want your cum, alpha" She breathed; looking completely fucked out, even though all Taeyeon has done is play with her nipples.

Taeyeon kneels between Tiffany's spread legs, bending down to kiss down her neck to her breasts, giving each nipple a suck. She traced her fingers down the trembling thighs of her mate, she rubbed her inner thigh to calm her down, it worked, but she knew it wasn't going to last long.

Tiffany whimpered when Taeyeon flicked her clit, and then gave a low moan as her mate's fingers disappeared into her wet heat.

The alpha thrust her fingers in and out of her mate, making the girl arch her back; she then pulled out earning a rather adorable whine from the girl.

She used her mates wetness to lube up her cock, after stroking her hard erection, she angled the tip her Tiffany's twitching hole, but she wasn't going in yet.

"Beg" The alpha growled.

Tiffany's eyes widen. "Please alpha, fuck me, fuck me so hard I want to forget my own name and only remember yours. Fuck me so hard, I want to have your pups. Alpha, fuck me, I ne−" She was cut off as her mate thrust into her.

Taeyeon groaned; she always forgets how tight Tiffany gets when she goes into heat. She sat still, letting her mate get used to her cock.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around neck; bring her down to kiss her, "move" She said against her lips.

Taeyeon pulled out a bit, and then shoved her cock into her mate. The younger's arms fell to her side, gripping onto to the sheets, as the alpha fucked her.

"Fuck" Taeyeon groaned as the omega clenched around her cock, her wet walls circling so perfect around her. She stared down at Tiffany who has her head thrown back looking so beautiful as she moans out her name.

"Faster" She begged wrapping her legs around Taeyeon's strong waist.

The alpha movements changed, thrusting faster, quicker; she gripped hard onto Tiffany's hips, digging her nails into her flesh, her balls slapping against the omegas ass cheeks.

Suddenly the omega released a loud, high-pitched moan. "There! There! Right there, Taeyeon!" She screamed.

Deciding not to tease her mate and give her what she wants, Taeyeon fucked Tiffany's pussy. She reached down and flicked the clit with her finger. She looks over at Tiffany who is crying, begging for more. Both are near to the climaxes, they both can feel it.

"Alpha, knot me, cum in me" Tiffany moaned.

Taeyeon rubbed the girl's clit a few more times before she came all over the alpha's cock.

Tiffany fell limp, letting the alpha use her as she pleased.

Taeyeon leaned over to kiss her mate, still thrusting into her heat; she felt her knot swell at the tip of her cock. She sucked the omega's tongue and came into her.

Tiffany whimpered as she felt the hot cum fill her wet pussy, and as the knot swell inside of her.

The alpha rested her forehead against the omegas. She smiled at the relaxed face of her mate. She kissed her lips, and then planted kisses all over her face.

The omega giggled, bringing her arms to wrap around the alpha's shoulders, "I love you" She whispered.

"I love you too"

--

Tiffany grips onto Taeyeon's breasts as she bounces up and down on her mate's erect cock. To give her mate more pleasure than she is already receiving.

Taeyeon thrust her hips upward, and her cock hits the spot that sends the omega into another world. The alpha smirks as her mate throws her head back in pure ecstasy.

As Tiffany moves her hips down, Taeyeon thrusts her hips upward. Both are moaning; both want to cum; both want the knot to swell inside of the fucked omega.

Tiffany's pussy clenches around the cock, her orgasm near. Taeyeon grunts, her knot beginning to swell. She sits up and grips her omega's ass cheeks, spreading them so her cock can go deeper into Tiffany.

"S-Suck my n-nipples" The omega whimpered, her nails digging into the skin of Taeyeon's shoulder blades.

Still thrusting her hips upward, Taeyeon takes one of Tiffany's nipples, and sucks on it, her tongue circling around the hard nub. She detached herself from her mates addicting nipples, moving her mouth to Tiffany's mouth. She shoved her tongue inside of the omega's sweet mouth, kissing her senseless.

"I'm going to fucking knot you" she growled, against her lips.

Tiffany weakly nodded her head. "Knot me alpha. I need you to knot me" she groaned.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum" Taeyeon felt her balls tighten, urging her to cum, but before she could, Tiffany's walls tightened around her, then came all over her cock.

Just seconds after her knot connected to her to mate, she came, her cum filling the inside of the omega.

Taeyeon wrapped her arms around the tired Tiffany, kissing her shoulder in comfort.

Tiffany sighed, nuzzling her face into the alpha's neck. "Thank you"

"No problem, baby" The alpha kissed the side of her head, and then lay back down, bringing the omega down with her.

After her knot swelled down, Tiffany took the limp member out of her and planted herself next to her mate, snuggling into her arms, and then the couple drifted off to sleep.