19- My Pet Cat III

Both of them were naked then. Taeyeon's hardening cock continued to inflate with blood. He closed his eyes as Tiffany fondled with his sensitive testicles.

The woman had a fondness for anything round. She loved all kinds of balls but now she is about to play with a very exciting kind of ball, well at least that is what Taeyeon is thinking.

"They're so soft~ And heavy!" The woman exclaimed as she went on with her fondling. She crawled in front of him and kneeled to have a better look on the new toy she has discovered.

Taeyeon looked at the excited woman below him. His pet smiled away as she looked back at him.

"Taetae, can I continue? They are so fun!" She proceeds to gently grab the sack with both of her hands. Squeezing it lightly.

"Omm.. mmo.." Taeyeon shivered upon her grasp.

Tiffany became more excited after seeing her owner's pleased expression. Tiffany's playing led to her owner being so aroused. The tip of his manhood was already becoming moist.

"Hmm.. It looks so nice! Looks tasty!" His pet shouted. Taeyeon snapped out of his trance. He realized that the woman who enjoyed his balls so much might put them in her mouth. That is just so perfect.

"Myongie.." He ran his fingers through the soft black hair of the woman below her.

Tiffany smiled and dove in. She put the sacks in her warm and wet mouth. She closed her eyes as she began to suck.

Taeyeon shivered even more upon the contact. It felt so heavenly. It felt like his insides were fluttering.

"Mmmm..!" She sucked harder. She enjoyed the texture, the softness and most of all the shape of Taeyeon's sensitive round sack.

Taeyeon's eyes shut and he groaned in pleasure.

When Tiffany heard his groans, she knew exactly what he wanted next. She knew he needed something warm around her owner's hardness.

She pulled away and began to stroke the hard cock. She stare intently at her owner's reaction.

"Oh my goooood.." Taeyeon grunts.

Tiffany took that as a signal to continue. She was actually afraid. Before, some of her owners would shout at her or force their way with her.

She was always directed what to do next and she has gotten used to it. But! It was difficult to be treated like a toy.. She always ended up if not bruised, swollen severely.

Always, one-sided. Making her owners happy made her happy. Her owners never care for her happiness. Maybe this time will be different? Or not?

"Taetae, may I suck you?" She asked softly as she stroked the length. It began to pulse under her touch.

To be honest, Taeyeon was in shock. Whenever he was watching porn, it was always the guy ordering the girl not the girl asking the guy like that.

"Ahh, Okay.. Euhehe" He laughed weakly. His pet then gave him an electrifying eye smile and with that, she put the erection in her mouth; trying her best to make it go deep in her mouth. Her tongue swirled under the cock.