10- Fun I

Tiffany POV

It's already 9AM and I'm just gonna go to school, well fuck it who the fuck cares about rules. When I want to open my car's door suddenly someone bow and ask me.

"Miss, you're gonna use driver or using your own car?" This bitch ask me a fucking stupid question again.

"Duh, look at my fucking hand. What do you think I'm gonna do?" Lol.. her hands tremble it's so funny looking at her scared face.

"Your just gonna get in your own car.."

"Yes that's right, then why the fuck you ask me such obvious question? Damn!" I open the car's door and get in the car, I click the button to open my car's window

I chuckles and said to my servant "And what the fuck is that? your make up look so fucking ugly, just stop your face looked so ugly and now more uglier" I said and laugh at her face. And I'm driving my car, it's Matte Black Audi R8.

I love that small touch of pink, just enough pink where it's feminine but not overboad. I tell my mom what kind of car I like and I answer 'I like black and pink car' and there she is bought me a car colors black and pink.

I'm waiting for red light and look at starbuck, should I get coffee and then go to school? And suddenly the light turn into green light and I stop my car to buy a coffee and then go to school because it's already 11:30AM.

--

It's already lunch time and Tiffany didn't come to school

"Where's Tiffany?" Yuri asked Sooyoung, Yuri and Sooyoung are one squad with Tiffany.

Yuri's parents are an athlete, her dad does boxing and her mom is a beautiful model for famous brand name.

And Sooyoung dad is same as Tiffany, her dad is a businessman and her mom is a housewife and does a cooking show.

"I don't know maybe she's not going to school today" Sooyoung said while eating her food.

"Shit! She still owe me something" Yuri said while looking at her phone

"Aww, what 'something'?" Sooyoung looking at Yuri and smirk at her, she whisper "If that something related to sex, don't forget about me. We can do THREESOME!" Sooyoung screaming and everyone look at Sooyoung "Why the fuck all of you looking at me like that?!"

Everyone turn their back again

Suddenly someone mumbling "Bitch look at yourself!"

Yuri and Sooyoung hear that, Sooyoung hit the table really hard and stand up make her way to the girl who said that. Yuri there just sit and looking at Sooyoung .

Sooyoung push the girl till the girl fall off "What you say?" Sooyoung look at the girl who's on the floor, the girl stand up and chuckles.

Everyone in the canteen looking at two of them. "I know your friends and you are really popular and rich, but.." She chuchkles "All of you have no brain, all of you got A+ because your popular parents, and the media know this school because your popular parents that's why this school give all of you A+, duh actually all of you are so fucking useless!"

Everyone mumbling around and Sooyoung slap her right cheek and push her till she's lean on the wall. Sooyoung grab her neck really hard until the girl hold Sooyoung's hand begging Sooyoung to stop, Sooyoung stop grabing her neck and the girl finally can breath, and she slamming the girl's body to the floor.