12- Math Freak III

When Tiffany woke up, her mind felt at ease, she stretched her body happily, she just can't stop smiling, in short.. yes, she feels like she's in heaven.

She heaved a long satisfied and happy sigh as she opened her eyes, and look around expecting to see a certain wide awake and stressful jerk face so maybe she could offer him a 'stress reliever'.

Yes, she is that lewd but no, she doesn't need others to tell her that..

"Stupid jerk face" she mumbled, feeling annoyed because he had to shouted it out loud, but the sex is..

"Oh my god" she suddenly squealed and start to blush once she remembered about what just happened before she passed out.

Yes, she passed out, Tiffany Hwang passed out during an intercourse because she came too much, and how the hell she couldn't possibly be obsessed with dicky after that?

Now where's that jerkface? She wondered as she found him nowhere around his room.

She got herself out of the bed and started to fix herself before going outside looking for him. She took glance at his studying table to childishly glare and stuck her tongue out at his math books, that's when she heard someone's loud chortled laughed and a girly giggles from outside of the room.

Curious, she walked outside of the bedroom.

In the kitchen, she saw him, with a much older man who kind of looked like him, and a girl around their age sitting next to him at the dining table.

Who's that? Is she his sister? I don't remember he has sister.. wait! I don't even know how much his siblings are, oh but Mrs. Kim did mention about him having an older brother.. Tiffany was too immersed with her own thoughts she didn't realize that he's been calling her. It was until he stands in front of her that she stopped having a monologue with her own thoughts.

"Hey, you're awake, we've been waiting for you" He said, smiling.

This is one thing that she finds really odd about him, he smiles a lot. She didn't mind though, it's just it confused her that sometime he even smiled over things he shouldn't be smiling at, like when the group of jocks she usually hang out with started to mock him, calling him names, flipping his lunch, shoved him around.

Its not like he doesn't have the strength to fight back. Knowing him for awhile and through their activity, she's really sure that Taeyeon is hell of a strong guy, so she didn't quite understand why would he refused to fight them back.

Its definitely not that he's scared though, she's sure about that too, because he's crazy if he's scared and he's smiling to those who's been bullying him, it's like he's challenging him. Oh that's hot, for a bit she got distracted, until a warm palm touch her arm.

"Tiffany come on, I'll introduce you to everyone" Again he smiled as he guided her to the dining table where the old man also smiled at them, a similar kind of smile like him, and the girl who also smiled, but rather differently "Dad, Hayoung-ie, meet Tiffany Hwang, my schoolmate, and Tiffany, meet my dad and Hayoung"

There was an awkward silence when she didn't do anything after being introduced by him to his dad and his friend. Honestly, she's not sure on what to do, should she wave, offer a handshake or what because there are two persons she's meeting at once now.

She knows she should bowed at his dad, but the girl, whom she's not sure who doesn't seems like she deserves Tiffany Hwang's bow. She's not his family, that was her logic and her reasoning on not to bowed at the girl but what about his dad?