15- Strawberry & Lobster

"No wait! Just tell me one-" Tiffany quickly hung up before Jessica could finish her sentence.

Tiffany arrived at Taeyeon's place. She rang the doorbell and Taeyeon buzzed the door open. She walked to kitchen at the back of the building. Taeyeon was busy behind the stove.

"Ah Fany you're here! I'm just boiling these lobsters, I wanted them to be freshly cooked"

"Hmm.. it smells great here" Tiffany leans over to see what he's making. "Wait, are those.. alive?" She pointed at the pan of boiling water with still moving lobsters in them.

"Yeah, you're supposed to cook them alive" Taeyeon chuckled. "Don't worry they'll be dead soon. See?"

Tiffany wasn't sure how to feel about the live boiled lobsters, but she certainly was impressed with Taeyeon's knowledge and cooking skills.

When Taeyeon finished preparing the lobsters, he brought them over to the table and opened up a bottle of wine. He poured the white wine into Tiffany's glass.

"Oh! I can't have too much, I have to drive later"

Taeyeon stopped. "You're not staying over?" he asked.

"N-no, I have to work tomorrow" Tiffany felt a little regret after seeing a tiny pout form on Taeyeon's lips, but I have to be responsible, she thought.

While they were talking during dinner, Taeyeon secretly kept refilling Tiffany's glass without her noticing. She must have had two or three glasses by now and was starting to feel a little tipsy which loosened up her tongue a little. Taeyeon took this opportunity to pry some information out of Tiffany.

"So how long have you known Jessica?" He started off slow and casually.

"A looong time. She's my best friend, we've known each other since college" The wine had elevated her mood but she was still holding up pretty well.

"Do you know if she's seeing somebody?" Taeyeon asked while trying to sound nonchalant.

"I don't think so, why? Are you interested?" Tiffany replied with a raised eyebrow and sarcastic voice.

"No, not like that" Taeyeon chuckled. "I'm interested to know if she'd be willing to partake in something. Call it a special project"

"Oh, what is it?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows and made a slight 'O face'.

Taeyeon chuckled at her again. It also made him want to see her do that expression somewhere else..

"I'll tell you about it later. I still have dessert in the fridge. Let's have it over there on the sofa"

Tiffany saw the naughty glint in Taeyeon's eyes. Anticipating what would come next sparked a slight tingling down her tummy.

They moved to the living room and sat on the sofa with a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries. "They look so pretty. Hmmm, these are delicious!"

Taeyeon smiled as he watched Tiffany take a bite out of the strawberry. She then moved the strawberry towards Taeyeon's lips. He took a bite and let his soft lips touch Tiffany's fingers.

Tiffany licked her lips and grabbed another strawberry, removing the stem before putting it in her mouth, and leaned into Taeyeon.

He took the strawberry into his mouth and grabbed Tiffany by her neck to pull her in for a wet kiss.