9- Dirty Hotline V

"Why did you want to meet here?" Tiffany asked as she looked around a crowded campus gym. "When you told me to wear sweats and bring a change of clothes, I thought we would be doing a different kind of exercise" she said with a slight smirk.

"Can't you keep it in your pants for one minute?" Taeyeon teased as she captured Tiffany in her arms, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Please workout with me" Taeyeon begged with a pout.

Looking into her puppy dog eyes, Tiffany couldn't refuse.

"Okay, fine" she said giving in. "But I better not see you checking out my butt or anything. If you want me to workout with you, you have to be serious" Tiffany said with little conviction as she broke their hug.

Tiffany folded her arms across her chest for emphasis letting Taeyeon know she meant business.

"Yes, ma'am" Taeyeon said with a mock salute. "I promise to keep it in my pants, but I make no promises for my hands or eyes" she finished with a grin.

"Hurry up and do something before I change my mind" Tiffany said with a laugh as she placed her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders, pushing the girl from behind.

"Why don't we start with some bench presses" Taeyeon said eagerly. "Look, a station just opened up!" she exclaimed as she rushed over.

After claiming she knew nothing about weights or lifting them, Taeyeon offered to go first. Finishing a set, Tiffany felt slightly aroused watching Taeyeon's arm muscles flex and contract.

"I must admit, that was pretty sexy. The way you grunted and thrusted like that made me relive some things we did earlier in bed" she said with a wink.

"Fany, focus" Taeyeon said in a somewhat serious tone, trying to keep it together while she had Tiffany lie down under the bar. "So you're going to hold the bar with a firm grip about shoulder distance apart" Taeyeon instructed.

"I'm pretty good at handling long and hard rods so this should be easy" Tiffany's sexual innuendos were starting to get to Taeyeon.

With a loud gulp, Taeyeon swallowed a large knot that had formed in her throat.

"S-So what you want to do is l-lower the bar slowly all the way down to your breast, I mean chest! Your chest before p-pushing back up, keeping it as level as possible" Taeyeon stuttered as she started to feel her face grow hot.

Tiffany was thoroughly amused at the effect she had on her cinnamon roll.

After a few boring reps, Tiffany decided to have a little more fun with Taeyeon.

Even though the bar wasn't heavy, Tiffany pretended she was getting tired and began to let out soft moans, each one sounding more sexual than the one before.

"Fany, what are you doing?" Taeyeon whispered, glancing around nervously as she hovered above.

"I'm not doing anything. The bar is getting heavy, that's all" Tiffany said rather innocently.

Finishing her set, she let out a few more breathy moans, just loud enough for Taeyeon to hear before sitting up.

Tiffany couldn't help but giggle once she saw a faint outline of Taeyeon's penis pressing slightly against her sweats.

Taeyeon fidgeted, trying to make some micro adjustments without drawing attention to herself.

"Seeing your dickprint makes me so horny" Tiffany whispered seductively as she leaned closer, her hot breath tickling Taeyeon's ear.