13- The Widow V

When he decided to leave Japan after years of living and working there, also after he officially divorced with his former wife, to go back to South Korea where most of his family and friends, especially mother lives, he never thought that he'd ever be in this situation.

When his mother introduced her, he never thought that such innocent introduction between them that time, would eventually lead to the current situation they're having recently, and they're currently doing, which is far from innocent.

"Mmhm!" Tiffany moaned breathlessly as she bit her lower lip hard, shutting her eyes tight as she enjoyed his movement of getting in and out of her hard "Mhmm!" she tried to grab something as Taeng started to pounded her faster, before he takes her arms and let it encircled his neck.

He leaned down to crush their sweaty naked body together then kissed her sloppily but passionately.

Ever since that eventful night at the Hwang's, it seems like both him and her were no longer hesitated to show their obvious desire towards each other, although they still have to keep it low, especially in front of others.

At school they still have to appear as professionals, and interacting professionally, as teacher staff members and the school headmaster. At home, around the neighborhood, in front of everyone, they interacted normally, just like any neighbors would do.

But once they're left alone, behind a closed door, may it rooms or cars, they'd started to be all over each other, desperately touching, kissing, licking, sucking every possible part of their body which in the end, they'll do what they are doing now.

Tiffany whimpered when he leaned away for a bit to licked, sucked and lightly bite her hardened nipple as he kept thrusting in and out of her fast to deliberately slowing his own pace as he leaned off further to stand on both of his knees before he swiftly puts a pillow under her waist.

He then clasped her legs together, clamping her ankle on top of another, and putting it on his right shoulder before he pound her very slow, it gave both of them a great pleasure as he felt her warm and slick walls wrapping his member tight.

While she could feel how hard and thick his member is as he slides it in and out of her, tickling every part inside her core, sending millions of tingles all over her body.

"Ugh!" She lets out a long throaty moaned as she felt him sliding in then stays inside for awhile before he slides out of her again, letting only the tip of his member inside her openings, before he slowly slides it in again. "Oh that felt so good.." she whispered breathlessly, closing her eyes to fully concentrate on feeling him thrusting in and out of her.

He hummed as he left trails of wet kisses on each side of her clasping legs while he kept slowly thrusting in and out of her.

He earned another long throaty moaned when he moved his waist in a circular motion while she's having him in her in his full length, hardness and thickness, but she's not the only one that got affected by how great it felt when he did the movement inside of her.

"Ugh!" He hoarsely groaned "Fuck you're so tight baby" he said between his ragged breathings as he started to move in and out of her faster.

"You like it?" She smirked and playfully asked him between her moan, when suddenly he grunted hard and stiffened, after she said "What if I did this?"

He hoarsely chuckled after that then playfully squeezed her butt before he said "Love it baby"

But then he grunt again as she looked at him, smirking, biting her lower lip enjoying how he stiffened, shutting his eyes tight, throwing his head back and clenching his jaw tight whenever she do what she did to him, his member inside her actually.