13- The Widow I

There's always feels like there's a distinctive sexual tension going on between him, Erik Kim, a 27 years old teacher and principal, a widower, with no kids, towards the 21 years old Tiffany Hwang, one of his teacher staff in a local state highschool.

He find her sexy, well who doesn't, with that physical features of tantalizing thighs, plump ass and perfect round breasts, she literally screamed sexy all over her, so there's no doubt that she becomes the hottest 'item' all guys around trying to get a piece of her, including Erik Kim.

When he first met her, she's being introduced by his mother in some neighborhood party as the girl who always accompanied her after his father passed away and he couldn't always coming home because he had his life with now his ex-wife in Japan.

He never knew he'd end up in a kind of situation, where he'd have his member buried deep inside her and she'd moaned his name asking for his member to do her harder or faster, or both.

He never thought that after that day at the party, there'll come a day or a night to be exact that he would suck her young brown perky nipples, or having his face in between her legs, lapping her core senselessly, moreover to have his member thrusting hard inside and outside of her tight wet cunt.

She too would never thought that after that day at the party, she'll have an affair with a much older man, and experienced a mind blown sex she never ever felt before even when she did it with her young and good looking boyfriend.

But it happened, when her walls clenched his member tightly as his balls tightened, and their juices mixed as one inside of her.

His side of a story started when he came home from a seminar out of town, to find Tiffany fell asleep on his parent house living room couch only with a grey tank top and a black short shorts. As if her thighs and butt cheeks hasn't tickled his needs ever since he accidentally got a glimpse of it before, he then found out that she didn't wear any bra inside he could even make an outline of the shape of her nipples pressed on the front side of her tank top.

He understands that it has been a hot summer that's why he should expect people wearing minimum clothes walking around but having it presented in front of his eyes in a very vulnerable state like what he saw that night, plus the fact that he hadn't touched or being intimately touched by any woman since his long and tiring divorce, he tried his very best not jump on the young girl and have her right there at that night.

And in the end, he had to trust his hand to have his own release, the most powerful release he ever had since he wasn't sure when.

And after that night, all he could think of whenever she happened to passed by would be having her doing any kinds of physical intimacy with him, including to be under him, begging him to fuck her deep and hard. He tried to stop the thoughts though, he even tried to start dating with some of his suitors after he realized that it's not going to be a good thing for him or her if he kept thinking of banging her in many kind of positions at anywhere possible, he even let himself jumped to second and third base a lot faster than he usually did with some of his suitors in the past in hope, once he had sex with one of the ladies, he won't have a thoughts of fucking Tiffany senselessly.

But somehow, he failed. Even when he kissed his date, when he made out with his date, the image of Tiffany kept haunting his mind. He imagined it was her who moaned his name. He imagined it was her who writhed under his touch. He imagined it was her who's asking him to fuck her hard and good.

But it wasn't her, so he could never pass another stage, he couldn't even continue the date with the ladies anymore because he'll kept thinking about Tiffany. The young 21 years old Tiffany.