9- Dirty Hotline I

"Yah, I'm not going to call some dirty hotline!" Taeyeon shouted in frustration.

"Just give it a try. I promise you won't be disappointed" the taller girl smirked as she stuffed a business card into the breast pocket of her friend's flannel shirt.

Before the shorter girl could respond, Yuri placed a firm hand on her shoulder and looked directly into her eyes.

"As a friend, I'm only thinking of what's in your best interest. And right now, you need some release. If you're too shy to go out and meet girls in person, this is the next best thing. No strings attached, completely anonymous, and best of all you don't have to cuddle after" she said hooking Taeyeon around the neck as she let out a lecherous laugh.

Taeyeon could only groan in frustration.

"Okay, fine I'll think about it" she huffed as she shoved Yuri away, hoping that would get her to back off.

"Great! Well, my work here is done. Have fun tonight and let me know how it goes" she said with a wink before jogging off.

Taeyeon removed the card from her pocket and looked at it.

"Tell me your wish, huh?" she read out loud before shoving the card into her jeans. "We'll see.."

Taeyeon thrashed around violently on the bed before sitting up as she ruffled her hair.

She looked down at the cause of her uneasiness. Her boxers looked more like a tent as she stared at the obvious bulge.

For the third night in a row, she had a massive hard on that wouldn't go away.

Touching herself didn't turn her on enough and even when it did, she always ended up getting a cramp and would be forced to stop. Cold showers usually did the trick, but they weren't pleasant to take in the middle of winter. Any more cold showers and she was worried little Tae would turn blue and fall off. She shuddered just thinking about it.

She knew that another sleepless night would affect her studies and she couldn't afford to fail any of her classes. She slowly got up and waddled over to her jeans which was hanging on a chair. Fishing out the card Yuri gave her earlier, she grabbed her cell and sat back down on the bed.

Glancing at the card and then to her erection which was becoming nearly unbearable, she closed her eyes and let out a long sigh.

She couldn't believe she was going to do it. Her fingers reluctantly began to dial the number. All of a sudden, her phone started to vibrate.

"Holy crap!" Taeyeon shouted in surprise, nearly throwing her phone in the air.

She calmed down when she saw it was Yuri calling.

"What?" Taeyeon said in irritation.

"Whoa, I thought you'd sound a lot happier after you know.. took care of business" Yuri said with amusement.

Taeyeon scoffed, practically hearing her friend grinning over the line.

"For your information, I didn't call" Taeyeon said as she stuffed the card under the blanket. "I was just about to go to sleep so if you'll excuse me" she said trying to end the conversation.

She crossed her legs, shifting uncomfortably as little Tae was still very much awake.

"Suit yourself. Not that you'd be interested or anything, but I heard there's a girl with a husky voice who does wonders with her-"

"Goodnight Yuri!" Taeyeon nearly shouted as she jumped off the bed.

"Don't forget, they charge by the minute!" Yuri quickly added before she hung up.