12- Math Freak I

"Ugh.." He groaned "W-wait.. ugh.. I don't think this is.."

"Shut up! Just.. mmh.." She moaned "Stay still!"

"B-But.. ugh"

Who would have thought that the school's notorious but most popular girl would spend her time before going home, at the most secured corner of school's locked math club, straddling the chairman of the club's who helplessly lay on the floor with his pants and boxers on both of his ankles, grinding her panty free wet slit, sliding right from the base of his shaft to the tip of the head ever so slowly but repeatedly in a steady pace, while teasing both of her hardened nipple using her own fingers.

"How'd you like that jerk face?" as she stared at his reddening face, but definitely far from anger. Embarrassment? Maybe, but she clearly don't give a damn because the next thing she did would be putting both of her palms on his chest, and strokes him even faster.

"Ugh! Tiffany-ssi!" And from the way he hissed and moaned, he clearly didn't mind that she gave no damn on whether he felt ashamed or not.

"You want me to stop?" she stared straight at his half lidded eyes "Tell me, Kim" as she kept stroking "Do you want me to stop?" daring to challenge the guy below her, when honestly, she couldn't stop even if she wants to, beside why would she want it?

But she must.

"No!" he said "Please don't.. I'm.. I'm close, ugh.. s-so close" he can feel himself throbbing, pulsating, he could feel that he's ready to burst it all out right there right now.

And that's her cue.

She smirked, then suddenly stopped "Good, you can take care of that by yourself right?" Tiffany stands up, fixing herself letting Taeyeon stare at her in disbelief.

It has been a routine now, the teases. It all started around a month ago, during a school trip to another province, but only got worse after.

It started with her showing her cleavage to the innocent boy. Flashing her panties which barely covered anything. Performing a slow motion handjob and blowjob using a banana. Not to mention how she showed how she enjoys her own seduction through her facial expressions, from the way she bite her lower lip, the lusty glint that pierced through her eyes.

It almost made him crazy, but he stood on his ground not to ever get lured by the seductress especially because he's in the middle of campaigning a 'no sex before marriage' to form a celibacy club.

Never in Kim Taeyeon's wildest dream that he would experienced such assault, by THE Tiffany Hwang. But would it still can be called as assault, if he enjoys it? He's, no matter how much of a nerd and a geek he is, a healthy young man with raging hormone inside of him. Who would have thought that he would experience it with Tiffany. Someone who supposedly not even bothered to took a second glance on him.

It all started very unpredicted. A bored Tiffany wanted to play, a naughty kind of play that could both take away her boredom and satisfied her needs during the excruciating trip she find useless and meaningless.

She could easily find a play mate of course since most of the guys at school would gladly do anything for her, especially with her anyway, but Tiffany didn't want them simply because she already know how they were there's nothing surprising left whenever she played with them, nothing fresh to expect. She wanted a fresh meat.

Her minds originally wandered to a new physics teacher at her school, Mr. Kwon. He got all the criteria she's looking for from a playmate, and she knows he find her attractive because his eyes followed her whenever she passed him by.