15- Meet & Dine

Tiffany woke up from her slumber. She moved her head from the crook of Taeyeon's neck and sat up to look at him. He was sleeping soundly. His face looks so innocent when he's sleeping, like a little kid.

Tiffany leaned down to give him a kiss, but her eyes went to the alarm clock on the nightstand instead.

Shit! 5:30 pm already! People at the office will surely be wondering where I've been all afternoon.

She got up and started gathering her discarded clothes from the floor. Taeyeon's eyes slowly opened up. He looked over to his side and chuckled at the sight of a naked and panicking Tiffany walking around the room with clothes in her hands.

"Yah! We've slept for four hours! I have to get back to the office!" Tiffany yelled when she saw that Taeyeon had woken up. "Where's your bathroom?! I need to take a shower!"

"Isn't your workday almost over by now? It won't even matter if you go back" Taeyeon spread his arms and stretched his back "The bathroom's that way" he pointed at the door behind Tiffany and she hurried to the door "but come back to bed first!" Taeyeon yelled, but Tiffany already ignored him and shut the door behind her.

Tiffany turned on the shower and waited for the water to turn warm before letting it hit her body. She grabbed a bottle of, what looked like a body wash, and pressed the liquid into her hand before spreading it all over her body.

What's this smell? Vanilla cocoa butter? Great. Now I'll smell just like him. She grunts to herself.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, she feels a pair of hands wrap around her waist. She lets out a loud shriek and turns around to see Taeyeon's wide alarmed eyes plastered on his shocked face.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" she yelled as she slaps Taeyeon's arm. "I don't have time for this! I need to go soon!" Tiffany tried to sound genuinely angry while looking at Taeyeon and his naked body in front of her.

Taeyeon's shocked face soon turned normal and a smile formed on his lips as he watched the streams of water run down Tiffany's body, from her collarbones down to her soft round breasts and pink nipples. Another stream ran down her flat stomach to her hips and between her legs..

"We both know you won't be leaving here anytime soon" he said with a low voice, closing in on her until his semi erect penis poked the front of her pussy.

Tiffany looked down and gulped. She felt her pussy tingling when Taeyeon grazed her clit with the tip of his penis and she started to feel herself getting wet. Taeyeon put his hands on her cheeks, lifting her face up to kiss her.

Of course Tiffany couldn't resist and kissed him back, letting his tongue enter her mouth to wrestle with hers. Her hands ran from his waist up to the muscles on his back, slightly digging her nails into them.

Tiffany slightly parted her legs for Taeyeon to put his now fully erect penis between her legs. Taeyeon slowly moved his hips back and forth, feeling the warm slippery wetness on his penis.

Tiffany moaned at the feeling of Taeyeon's long shaft rubbing her clit while his tip was poking at her entrance.

Taeyeon's mouth left Tiffany's as he leaned down to wrap his lips around her left nipple, flicking his tongue over it a few times before sucking it while his fingers played with her right nipple.

Tiffany threw her head back a little and let her hands run through his hair, pulling his head closer to her chest.

When she couldn't resist the buildup anymore, she wrapped her leg around Taeyeon's waist, placing his hand under her thigh, and moved her hips around, urging Taeyeon to enter her.