18- Gay Star II

It was 7pm. I was watching tv at my house. Suddenly my phone rings.

It was Fany! She ask me if I wanted to see her. Of course I want to. She then told me she's coming over to my house right now.

I waited. I was so nervous. When I heard the bell, I ran to the door and opened it. She was standing there.

My Fany~ I can finally see her. I ask her to come in. I told her to have a seat and I sat down beside her.

The first thing she told me was that she miss me a lot. I was so freakin happy when I heard that. I told her I miss her too. Then we hugged. I swear I didn't want to let go, but I had to at the end.

She said she had thought about it and she's ready to be with me again. But she told me I have to quit that job. I told her I will and I love her.

"Are you going to stay here tonight?" Now don't think wrong. I don't mean this in a perverted way. I just want to spend some more time with Fany, that's all.

She told me no. I was perfectly fine with it.

She had her head on my lap and we watched tv together. Then I cooked her dinner and we spend a bit more time talking to each other.

Time fly by so fast. It was about 1am now. She tells me she wants to leave now. Of course I want her to stay.

I walk her to the door and she gave me a goodbye kiss. It was that moment. That moment I've decide to not let Fany go.

I had my hands around her waist. I pull her body back to me and I hugged her. I told her I miss her a lot. She told me she knows that already.

Then I looked her in her eyes and press my lips against her lips. She kiss me back. I pull her back into my house and close the door with my leg.

We kissed our way to my bedroom. We both drop down on the bed. We were making out like crazy. She took off my clothes and I took off her clothes.

I was like a hungry tiger. I bring her legs up and spread it apart. I stick my hard cock right inside of her. She let out a loud a scream.

"Ahhhh.. Tae.." Gosh she feels soooo tight~

"I'm not going to last very long today. You are so tight" I couldn't help myself but to fuck her harder.

"Cum then.." she told me to cum in her.

I feel like my balls are going to explode. I increase my speed.

"AHHHH FUCK I'm gonna cumm.." I did a final thrust before my white cum flows into her pussy.

I lay my whole body down on her. I couldn't move. I was so tired. I was waiting to do this for so long though. I'm so glad Fany is back with me again. And of course I'm not going to just stop here. I have to make it a long night.

Fany and I had sex for 3 more hours. I fucked until my hip starts to hurt. lol

I'm not sure if we made some little Tae or little Fany tonight. I came in her numerous times. I don't mind being a young dad, only if the mom is going to be Fany. I told her so many times I love her that I lost count. She soon falls as sleep after we stop having sex. I guess she's tired.

We woke up really late next morning. After I woke up, I called my agency. I told them that I wanted to quit. They told me that I still have 4 movies left. I have to finish before I quit.

I have no choice but to say yes to that. I will tell Fany this for sure later on.

Then I want back to bed.

--

Tonight is our wedding night and I'm planning on getting Fany pregnant tonight.

I carry her bridal style to my room of course. I lay her down onto my bed. I kiss her forehead and then moved down her pink lips.

I stand up and unzip my pants and takes out my cock. "Can you give me a blow job first?" I was stroking my cock.

Fany gets up and sat me down on the edge of the bed. She kneels down on the floor. Fany moist up my cock with her saliva first and then she slowly takes my cock into her mouth.

I have my hand on the back of her head. I try to not push her down on it but I couldn't help. I felt fucking great. I make her choke a bit though. I quickly apologize.

Then I lay her in bed and takes off her clothes. I lay between her legs and head down to her lower region. I lick and suck on her clit. She was wet for me already. I stick my tongue in her moist hole.

"Hmnngghh" She was arching her back.

I push my tongue deeper in her hole. I was rubbing her clit while I lick her. She was over the top. I want to make her scream.

"Moan for me.." I mumble.

"Uhhnnggg" She respond.

It's enough for the foreplay. I move back up and kiss her. She was sucking on my tongue and I was massaging her boobs. I don't know when but my cock was already up in her pussy.

"Fuck me harder, Tae.."

I did what she told me. I fuck her so fast that the backboard was hitting the wall.

"Arrrhhh" I groan.

Fany was fucking wet. I lift up her left leg to fuck her deeper.

"Aahhh" She screams when I went deep in her.

Then I turn her over and fuck her from behind.

"R-right there.." She moans.

I keep hitting her spot. She was near and I am too.

"AHHH" We both scream when we came.

When I pull out my cock, some of my cum start to roll down her inner thigh. We were panting in bed waiting for recovery. Then we makeout for a long time.

I don't want to get myself too tired because I was planning on "doing" something in the morning too. We fall asleep in each others arm.

--

Author's POV

One of Taeyeon's sperm swim its way up and suddenly..

BAM!

It finds the egg.

A baby in the making.