1- Talk Me Down

A blonde girl wearing almost all black attire walked down the grassy path, passing by tombstone after tombstone. She got her sight on a group of people wearing matching colored clothes as her.

The only word that could describe that moment was gloomy. The sky was on its verge of crying. And so was Taeyeon. She had been endlessly hurting since the day she stopped talking—or even got a chance to see the beautiful smile of Tiffany.

As soon as she came closer, her hearing was filled with the priest's deep voice and people's crying, and the one that almost killed her was a sight of crying Tiffany. She wanted to wrap her arms around her so bad, whisper comforts to her since it had became a habit for her to hate her tears.

But no matter how bad she wanted to, she couldn't. Because there was a guy who was doing that duty.

Taeyeon didn't want to torture herself any further. So after the ceremony was done, she sent her most sincere prayer, and she walked away from the heartache she could never escape.

"Let's go, Steph.. we'll take you home"

How the hell she would accept the offer. She wouldn't go to her empty house. She wouldn't want to kill herself slowly with the silence, after her dad left her alone.

Once again, she shrugged a hand off her shoulder, sending a disappointed good looking guy and an old man away.

Tiffany didn't know how long had she been down on her knees crying beside her parents' tombstones. All she knew after that was, her steps to the way out were stopped by a familiar back that could atleast cure her bleeding heart a little bit. Forgetting about the old heartache that was covered with the latest one, her shaky hand reached out to the person's shoulder. The owner immediately looked up with those eyes Tiffany had grown to miss so much.

"Tae.."

Hearing her name being called by the person she missed so much, she quickly got on her feet. Taeyeon's eyes reddens just from hearing the other girl whispering her name. She missed being called by her, she missed her voice, she missed her, she missed everything about her.

And Taeyeon was still the same person who refused to shed tears infront of Tiffany. She stopped both her tears from falling and herself from hugging the broken girl—no matter how much she wanted to.

"I..um.. I'm really sorry for what happened—"

But much to her surprise, Taeyeon felt the air in her lungs got snatched away as she felt a body pressing against hers. Shakily, she moved her arms to circle around Tiffany's sobbing body, and her hands moved to rub and pat her back gently. Taeyeon silently let out a tear drop as the pain was unbearable. She felt her sadness too, and also multiplied with her still-fresh wounds.

Taeyeon was really all she ever needed. Tiffany realized all of the pain she caused to Taeyeon. But despite all that, Taeyeon could still accept her, and giving her roof whenever it rains like she always does. She couldn't deny that being wrapped around Taeyeon's arms brought her inside her calmest state since the day she was being left alone.

After Tiffany had calmed down, Taeyeon decided to speak up "I just- I just want you to know that I'll always there for you if you ever need m—anything.. okay? You're not alone, Tiffany. I won't let you.."

And after some long time, Tiffany's heart shook easily just from hearing simple words from Taeyeon. She pulled away from Taeyeon's body a little bit to see her eyes.

"And that guy.." Taeyeon was smiling bitterly. So painfully. "I believe he won't, too.. Just talk to me if you need anything, okay?"

Tiffany could see the same sincerity in Taeyeon's eyes while she said that. She then felt Taeyeon's familiar thumbs wiping the tears off her face. Before Taeyeon could retreat her hands, Tiffany's hands silently told them to stay.