14- Sextape II

"Don't touch me" Tiffany spat distastefully at Taeyeon who had just re-entered the living room and plopped down beside her.

The star had been in the middle of wrapping her arm around Tiffany when the brunette spat those words at her.

"But I took a shower though" Taeyeon says with a laugh.

Tiffany folds her arms over her chest and gives her attention to the girl. It was now the afternoon and both had taken their respected showers.

Of course there was a fight prior to this because Taeyeon tried convincing Tiffany that they should shower together since they've seen each other naked already.

Tiffany didn't find this funny at all and neither did Taeyeon after getting a good smack on the head. But what she did find funny was Tiffany having to air dry because she'd taken the towels out of the bathroom before the mention of showering occurred.

Maybe that's why she was so angry now even though Taeyeon had taken nearly an hour in the bathroom.

She did that not to escape from Tiffany but because it's how long she always takes and judging from her appearance you could see why. The hair was blown dry and brushed a dozen times. Her skin seemed to glow in the lighting that seeped through the blinds and her clothing choice would make any girl swoon.

All except for Tiffany. The brunette had been glaring the moment she caught sight of the idiot star player.

With a confident smile, Taeyeon wore a black loose fitting tank top that exposed her well toned and defined muscles and with little movement one could even catch sight of her glorious abs.

The bra she wore underneath contrasted well with the smoky gray sweatpants she was wearing. The entire outfit itself made Tiffany angrier than it should have. It was almost as if Taeyeon were trying to flaunt and show off the many marks that still looked fresh despite a day passing since that eventful night.

Tiffany had been forced to stay the night not only by the ego-centric idiot sitting next to her but also by the bruising that refused to go away no matter how many home remedies she had tried.

Tiffany had to remind herself that she had to get through one more day. Just one more day with Taeyeon and she could return home, slap on some make-up and pretend this whole thing never happened.

As long as Taeyeon kept her distance and kept her mouth shut, Tiffany was certain she could do it. But she knows that it would be too good to be true- it was okay to have hope though.

"Ya know.. we fucked three times in three different positions that night"

Tiffany's eye twitched and her fingers clutched the fabric of the basketball shorts she had been wearing. It had taken all the power within her to keep from attacking the idiot next to her.

"Huh. Never would've thought someone could match my stamina, I'm impressed Fany. I would be even more impressed if you were able to walk properly"

Tiffany whips her head in the direction of the girl and sees the smirk that makes her blood boil.

"I would apologize but you kept begging me to go harder. You were all 'Harder Taeyeon Ahh Ahhh Give it to me Taeyeon' with how loud you were, I'm pretty sure everyone knows my name now"

Tiffany brings her body to face Taeyeon, her eyes were dark despite the pink blush coloring her cheeks.

"So.. Was it that good Ti-" Taeyeon get's no chance to finish her question for Tiffany had gotten her hands around Taeyeon's neck faster than she could blink.