6- Dirty Secret II

"Mmmh.. Tae.."

It all started with a fling.

"Ahh.. Ah! Taeyeon-ah, you're hitting me so deep"

Now, it has become a full-blown affair.

"Fuck, you're so tight, Tiffany!" The girl named Taeyeon groaned as she continuously thrusted into the younger woman's pussy.

Tiffany whimpered, hooking her legs around Taeyeon's waist as she slammed hard into the younger. Soon, the younger felt the pressure building in the pit of her stomach, signalling that she was about to cum.

"Mmm Tae! I'm going to cum! Ah! Ah!" As Tiffany warned the older, Taeyeon had placed her legs onto her shoulders, getting a better angle to fuck her.

Tiffany screamed, the feeling of Taeyeon's cock rubbing her wet walls was too much for her to take, and she came hard. Her body trembled and went limp.

Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Tiffany, before continuing her thrusts, herself being close to release.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Fany!"

"Aaang!" Tiffany whimpered, feeling Taeyeon's hot seed coating her pussy walls.

The older pulled out and rolled over, lying down next to Tiffany. "Your pussy is fucking addictive, Fany. It's dangerous for me"

The younger giggled, tracing her finger along Taeyeon's face gently.

"I love it when you fill me with cum, Tae.."

"But we really can't keep doing this, Fany. My wife will kill us if she finds out!"

"Mmmh.. she won't. Also, I don't really care if she knows. All I know is, I want Taetae to keep fucking me like that" Tiffany snuggled up against the older's chest.

Taeyeon smiled, but her mind was full of worries.

Since that day she gave in to temptation, Tiffany boldly asked to move in to her house for a month. At the same time, they began having trysts in any place they can find. The lunchroom at work, the janitor's closet, the toilet, you name it.

Whenever they were alone, Tiffany would seduce Taeyeon. She'd either bend over and give the older a clear view of her ass, or she'd lean over and give her a peek of her cleavage.

And Taeyeon would find herself buried balls deep inside of Tiffany each time.

Taeyeon was brought back to reality, when her phone rang. Her eyes widened, seeing that her wife was calling.

"Is your wife calling?" Tiffany asked, smirking, "Answer it Tae.."

Hoping that nothing goes wrong, Taeyeon picked the call up.

The younger girl leaned in to try and hear what Taeyeon's wife would be talking about, tracing her finger lazily across the older's chest.

"Hi Sica!" she greeted.

"Hi babe. I miss you so much! But listen, there's kind of a delay at work, so I was told we'd be staying for another month. So sorry babe, I wished I could go back and see you. It's been so long!"

"Oh! N-No worries, it's fine. You get busy and we'll see each other when you're back. Stay safe babe, I miss you!"

Taeyeon knew at this moment, she was paying lip-service. She had Tiffany to satisfy all her needs, she was not too worried that her wife would be missing for another month.