Dead.

~(Y/N)'S POV ~

Once Smile fully faded away, I slowly got up and wiped my tears. I didn't know what or where Smile went. The ground shook, making the house almost fall down. I clenched my fists and ran down the stairs and out the back door. I was panting, I wasn't used it running. I quickly jumped up as my wings spread and I started to fly up into the sky. I quickly put a shield around myself. "I see you learned how to use a protection barrier. How lovely, it would make our game much more fun. Would you agree?" Tom yelled up to me. I growled and shot a little light blue ball, it was barely noticeable and it moved fast towards Tom. I shot a hole through his hand. Then, my dad some how appeared. "(Y/N), please go. I'll handle him." My father said sternly. I grunted as my wings were becoming sore. "I don't need to listen to you." I said in a very dark tone to this guy that I used to call 'Dad'. He put a shield around us. "Fine, we can work together." He said ad he shot a green ball at Tom. I nodded while smirking. My father chuckled a bit. Tom hissed loudly as the green ball hit his leg. Tom's pant leg busted into flames and I could smell his flesh burning. I could slightly see his leg slowly melting. Tom screamed in pain. I started to charge of of my electric balls. This one was light blue again. I aimed and threw it towards my uncles head, which this burned his face. Tom fell backwards, slowly melting. I smiled and looked at my Dad. "Thanks." I said while looking at him.

~Toby's POV ~
Slendy had connected these things to (Y/N)'S head. We all watched her fight, Smile told us she was fight with some guy, which I happened to looked at Cherokee. I saw she was crying. It broke my heart to see kids cry, I always had a soft spot for them. Even when I'm on missions, but I have to kill them. So I do. I got up as the rest if the Creepypasta's watched closely at (Y/N)'S skills. I slowly walked over to Cherokee.

She looked at me with teary eyes. I picked her up, which caused her to flinch a little. Her expression changed too, it changed to shock. I whispered in her ear "What's wrong?" She just shook her head 'no'. Then she looked at (Y/N) and cried a little bit more. I got up and took her to my room. "Here. Now you can calm down for a little." I said calmly. Cherokee just nodded her head. "Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" I asked with concern in my voice. She nodded. I was still holding her, so I walked over to my bed and set her down. I grabbed the chair that I had by my bed from when (Y/N) was injured. "That man was my dad." Cherokee croaked out. It hit me. I see why he was trying to protect (Y/N).

"Without Pa, she most likely would've died." Cherokee whispered. I nodded. I know (Y/N) wouldn't have died. She has battled him multiple times, right? I stiffened a little as I heard the door open. Slendy ' s boomed into my room "Toby, can you take Cherokee on her first mission?" I quickly turned around and nodded. Slendy also said in a calmer voice "Oh yeah, (Y/N) is awake and she is now a creepypasta. Since she killed Tom." I smiled and got up. "That's great!" I said with excitement. I quickly walked over to my gear as Slendy closed the door.

I quickly got my gear on and looked at Cherokee. "So, that's the color of your eyes." She said sweetly. I laughed a bit and replied "How do you even remember that?" She laughed cutely and got up. I walked to the door and then opened it. "After you." I said kindly. Cherokee skipped out the door. I followed her out the door. I shut the door on the way out.

Cherokee skipped to her room and swung the door opened to see (Y/N) on the bed, tied down. She looked at us with fearful eyes. She couldn't talk because she had some kind of cloth in her mouth. She had tears running down her face. Cherokee ran inside, of course I ran in too. The door slammed shut. I turned around while pulling out my hatchets, only to see the one and only, Tom.....

Cx there ya go~~ I shall call you guys proxies...