Time Is Running Out

I yelled again "Who is coming? I will go alone if I have to!" Slendy appeared in the room. Slendy said "Well, let's wait 24-hours first Child." I screamed. Sally got scared and ran back to her room. 'I'm not taking no for an answer Slendy!' I thought to myself. Toby said in a shaky voice "Y-Y/N, please just calm down." I screamed again. Anger was building up slowly. Slendy said "Fine, we will look for Cherokee. Toby, Jeff, and Masky go with Y/N." Toby and Jeff walked down the hall to get their weapons. Masky got up and streched then sighs. I smiled and said "It's good that you agree Slender." I was like a mad man.  Masky said "Slendy, do we get to kill Clockwork?" I smirked. Slendy said "It depends on how bad Cherokee is hurt. But, try to keep Y/N under control. I'm sure when she see's Clockwork she will go for her. So be ready." I speak  up and said "Where's my weapon? Where's Cherokee's weapon?" I looked at the ground. Slendy said "Oh, I forgot! I'm so sorry Child! I will go get your weapon right now." Slendy disappeared. BEN got up and walked over to me and said "Hey, I'm sorry about your sister and all. We should have known. I hate seeing a girl as pretty as you go through this." he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back without saying a word. Hoodie got up and walked up the stairs. Masky just stood there. BEN let go of me and I let go of him. BEN said "Wish you luck Y/N. Clockwork is a pretty good fighter. But, I'm sure you can kick her ass!" I looked up and smiled. Masky walked over to BEN and me. I looked at Masky and said "You coming?" he nodded his head. 'Yes! The time I have been waiting for. I want to show everyone how powerful I am.' I thought. Slendy popped into the room and handed me a sword. Slendy said "The weapon I have chosen for you was a sword. Since you had some practice with a sword when you were little." I looked at the sword. I walked out side the mansion and took the actually sword (A/N: the blade? xD i don't know what to call it). I smiled and said "It's pretty nice!" I put it back in the case (A/N: Sorry... but i don't knoww hat to call it right now... >^< I hope you know what i mean!) Slendy yelled to Toby and Jeff to hurry up because time was running out for Cherokee. They both came running down the stairs and walked outside. Masky followed them out the door. Slendy wished us luck and he shut the door. Jeff said while we were making our way into the woods "Okay, so we have to come up with a plan." Toby said "Well, we don't know where Clocky is hiding Cherokee." Jeff nodded his head agreeing with Toby. Masky said "Well, why don't we have Jeff get Cherokee from where ever she is and carry her back to the mansion and Y/N will fight Clockwork if anything goes wrong Toby comes into fight Clockwork and I'll bring Y/N back to the mansion so she can get her wounds fixed up." we all agreed on that. 

        ~Cherokee's POV~

                My leg was in so much pain. Tear endlessly rolled dwon my face. Even thought my vision was blurry I could tell where Clockwork was in the room. There was very little light. She would laugh at me because I was crying. She said "Oh, you are to funny!" she walked over to me and grabbed a hold of the knife. She smirked as she slowly pulled the knife out of my tight and stab it back into the side of it. I tried screaming again. 'Damn! This hurts! I know Y/N will find me and save me. I just have to hold on a little bit longer!' I thought to myself while crying my eyes out. She start to move the knife up my tight while it was still in my tigh (A/N: That sounds so weird XD sorry about dat doe...). I kicked my other leg into her. When she fell she took the knife with her. I looked down at my leg. 'Damn, if I lose to much blood then I will die. Hurry up Y/N' I thought to myself. Clockwork was pissed. She said "You little bitch! How could you hurt me when we are playing a game?!" I was still crying in pain. It hurt so much. Clockwork said "Time for Cherokee to take a nap." She got up and walked over to the table. She took a needle and shoved it in my arm. Everything started to go black.

        ~Y/N POV~

        I was thinking of ways to kill Clockwork. I couldn't stand thinking that she was hurting my little sister. Toby looked over at me and asked "Are you okay?" I look at Toby and said "Yeah, I'm fine. Just pissed at Clockwork. How could she do that to a little kid?!" my hands clenched up. Toby said "Don't worry. Cherokee will make it out alive." I nodded. Masky said "What about that cabin that's in the woods? Jeff, you use to go there when you were mad at someone. Remember?" Jeff nodded his head and said "Yeah, I do. She probably is there." I smirked. Jeff and Masky were ahead of Toby and me. Toby reached his hand towards mine and grabbed it. I blushed and looked at him. He didn't even look back at me. My heart was racing. I thought everyone would be able to hear it. 'What is this feeling? I thought it was just a small crush? I guess not. I don't know.' I thought to myself. Toby let go of my hand. I moved my hand back to my side. I sighed. 

        ~Time skip~

        We got to the cabin. We all hid behind different trees. But we could all see each other. Jeff slowly walked to the cabin door without making any noises. He kicked the door open.....