Dress Picking~

Update time!!!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

~I got up and took a shower.~

I picked the baby up and hushed her.

"Shhhh, Mika." I said softly. The baby looked at me with her big blue eyes. I smiled before kissing her forehead and then picking up the baby bottle. 

"Is someone hungry?" I asked before letting the baby start eating slowly. I would take it out and let the baby swallow what it has left. Toby came in and took a picture. 

"There are my beautiful girls!" He said happily. I laughed a little and shook my head before continuing to feed Mika. 

"Daddy's silly, right?" I said to her. She just blinked in response.

~Once I was done feeding my baby and burping~

I laid the baby back down for a nap. Right as she fallen asleep I stepped outside the door and saw Jane right outside. 

"Ready to go shopping?" Jane asked. 

"Yes! Let's get this show on the road!" I said. I saw Misty and Cherokee playing with toys. I went over and bent down and gave them both a huge bear hug. 

"I love you both. You know Toby's here and if you need anything, just call me. I'll answer right away." I said before getting up and walking out of the door. Cherokee and Misty continued to play as I left. 

"This is your car." Jane said. 

"Whoa!" I yelled. It was my (F/Car/color of car). 

"How did you know?" I asked 

"I have connections." Jane said with a smirk creeping on her face. I rushed over to the car and I hopped in. This day was going to be perfect. I could tell it was going to perfect. 

~we go to the store and I picked out my dress style/color!~

"You'll look absolutely beautiful!" Jane said with excitement. 

"Really? I think you'll look better in yours!" I said. 

Jane punched my arm jokingly, "No way!" 

We both laughed as we drove home...