The Picture!

Hey guys!~ My First chapter of Ben x Reader is up, if you wanted to read it! And I'm going to tyr to update on Fridays again! Oh!! And Tell me how you feel about me making a Foxy x Reader! :D XD :3 Well let's get dis show on da road bruh.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I laughed as I watched Ben rage. Ben was playing Just Dance. Sally handed me a phone, which I gladly took it and start video taping this. "I totally got that! Ugh, you stupid game!!" Ben yelled as he threw the wii remote onto his bed. He shut the wii off and walked over to his computer. Sally took the phone as we watched Ben intensely. I look closely as he pulled up a Web page and posted a picture. What is he posting? I ran to Jane's room and banged on the door. She opened it.

I was out of breath. I held up a finger, telling her to wait. She pulled me inside the room and Cherokee and Sally followed. "What's wrong?" Jane asked with concern. "Ben..." I said. Cherokee said "we spied on Ben. And he posted something. I'm guess she wants to see what it is." I nodded and Jane laughed and plopped on her bed while opening her black laptop. She did a few things.

She gasp. "(Y/N), when did you start dating Toby?" She nearly yelled. I laughed nervously and said "What are you talking about? We're just friends." I put my hands behind my back as she turn the laptop around. I blushed instantly as I saw the picture of Toby and me kissing. This will be a long story.....