Discussing The Plan

~Toby's POV~

I sat there for a few minutes and thought about what the plan would be. "What about her unlce? He has been after them, well (Y/N)." I said quietly. Slendy nodded and said "Well that's perfect. Cherokee can kill her Dad and (Y/N) can kill the unlce. Toby, if you don't mind me asking, what us this uncle's name?" I shrugged. I didn't have a clue. Slendy teleported somewhere, leaving me alone in his office. "I guess I'll wait here then." I said to myself as I looked around his office.

~(Y/N)'S POV ~

I was in my room, getting clothed for a shower. I needed one after running away from Jane. Then I turned around and screamed. Slendy cover my mouth with his hand. "It's okay, child." He said calmly. I sighed as his hand left my mouth. "You scared the shit out of me. Sorry for that language." I said as I wiped my forehead. He nodded and grabbed me and teleported us somewhere. I didn't even have a say in the matter.

He set me down in a chair. We were in his office. I looked to my left and saw Toby sleeping. I smiled a little. Slendy spoke in a very serious tone that I have never heard before, "What is your uncle's name?" I shivered because he spoke in such a serious tone. "I can't tell you that Slendy." I said quietly. I know of I told someone his real name, then I would be regretting it later.

Slendy slammed his fist on his desk. I jumped because I have never seen him mad before. He had woke Toby up from slamming his fist on the desk. "Child, when I ask you a question I expect a honest answer!" He yelled. I clenched the arms of the chair. "Do you understand?" Slendy yelled at me. I nodded slowly.

Toby stood up and said in a sweet quiet tone "Slendy, she has been through a lot. I'm sure there is a reason why she did that, right (Y/N)?" I nodded as I looked down at my land and folded my hands in my lap. "Sorry Child, I didn't mean to get so upset like that." Slendy said normally. I gulped and started to play with my hands.

I shivered a little, I was really nervous. "It's fine. I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone. I shouldn't even be telling you. I guess I'm willing to risk my life for this." I whispered. Toby shook his head and got down on his knees in front of me as I looked down at my lap. He placed his soft hand on my cheek gently. Toby grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. Toby said softly "You won't die. I won't let that happen." I shook my head as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gulped and whispered so quietly that Toby could barely hear it "His real name is Tom." Toby nodded and stood up. "(Y/N) said his name was Tom, I think. I could barely hear her." Toby as if it was normal for him to say this stuff. I got up and asked if I could leave. Slendy, of course, said no. I sat back down.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Unlce Tom already knows I've told. Great. Just want I need. I was starting to get a headache. Unlce Tom was purposely doing this so I would go to sleep and he could kill me. "Well, I have plan for you and one your sister. I want you to kill your uncle and your sister to kill your guys father." Slendy said.

I laughed and said "Do you think Cherokee could hurt him? No, she doesn't kill." Toby's face went pale. Slendy laughed, which I was surprised by that. "She will. Trust me." Slendy said. I nodded and got up. I was about to walk about the door and then I turned around and asked "Can I go with her? Just in case if she needs help?" Slendy nodded. I walked out the door...