Here It Is

Hey guys. :3

~(Y/N) POV~

     The hallway that this guy was in was way to dark for me to see him. I felt my wings spring out and I got into my fighting stance.
     "Well, I suppose someone did come." He said in a deep voice. Then I could finally see him. He had blonde hair and purple eyes, around 6'1, he looked around 30. I clenched my fists tighter.
      "Yeah, I did come. Maybe you should be careful on who you mess with." I growled loudly. My once sweet soothing voice was now deep and raspy. It didn't sound like me at all. I could feel Toby's eyes on me.
     "I don't intend on fighting you. You're probably very inexperienced with combat." He said. I laughed like a maniac.
"Well, I have lots of experience. I'm more stronger then you think." I said between laughs. He began to laugh to then swiftly and fast, he tried punching me, but I caught his fist. I continued to laugh as I began to crush his hand.
"Stop!" Misty yelled in a shaky voice. I stopped as I noticed that I wasn't hurting him. Cherokee started screaming and then her dad went over and kicked the cage Cherokee was in. She stopped quickly and began to cry quietly.
"Well you're not that strong." Her dad said.
I laughed some more. Then he turned to face me and had a shocker look for a second.
"Well, this is interesting isn't it?" He said as he came closer. "You're transforming into what you really are! Splendid!" He said as he clapped his hands. I grunted a little before lunging at him. He swiftly dodged my attack. I laughed a little.
       "If I'm not that strong why don't you just let me hit you?" I said calmly as I cracked my fingers then my neck. He shrugged and walked in front of me. I laughed a little before saying "I'm not holding back anymore." I said as I punched him in the stomach, which sent him flying backwards. He smashed his back against the wall. He grunted and laid there.
      "Well, tell me, am I weak?" I asked as I dashed over to him and put my foot on his chest. I gently slid my nails down his face, which caused him to start bleeding. He was breathing heavily and looking up at me with pleading eyes. I smirked and said as my voice boomed into the room "Let Misty and Cherokee go, or regret it." He nodded quickly. Then he stabbed a pen into my leg, but I didn't move a muscle....

BAMM  IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I'm getting lazy now of days... </3